Finale (part 3)

Starfire

A demon to my right a demon to my left. Over my head and hinder my feet. I blasted them all. With nightstar by my side I knew I could keep her safe and I knew where she was.

Dick however was another story. He ran off and did his own thing. It worries me. He leaves so many openings for the demons to attack and if I can see them so can the demons. It's only a matter of time till.... no... No....NO!!!!

I left distracted and I too was hit. Nightstar tried to follow me and catch me but I tired to stone before I could even get out an I love you.

Robin

Shit! This is not going well. There are just too many demons. We are just overwhelmed. Power in numbers. I thought if I could just... just have us all fight together we would be enough.

We are losing people left and right. Terra and raven are still pumping out gollum's but the rate has slowed. Desmond are decreasing, only a few left and we still have to face Trigon.

I have to admit it hurt a little with gar was turned to stone but now dick and Starfire. Trigon was picking us off one by one.

Think Damian, think.

He's taking us down one by one.

Why?

We are weaker alone. Simple math.

Why?

He can't get to raven anymore because he is no longer attached to her.

Could he be trying to turn her to his side?

No. Anyone with a decent brain can see raven clearly has chosen a side against her father. She knows first hand the hells he had created and the horrors he has brought upon worlds.

What dose he want?

His goal is simple. Take over earth.

What is he after?

Jamie

I have to admit I was beat. But seeing all of the 'Gollum's' or whatever Robin calls them in action was out of this world.

They came running from behind us and over us then clashed with the demons like some great knight ridding into battle.

It was awesome and I had front row seats to all the destruction of the demons. They all deserve to die! Every last one of them!

All the demons swarmed the Gollum's trying to take them down like before but they where no match they crushed and crumbled at the feet with the massive size of the Gollum's.

"Yeah! Heck yeah!!" I puked my first. But my eyes settled down back on Gar's stone stature.

This was not the time. Time was at the....

crap!

A demon swiped me from the back. I was able to twist around fast enough to catch its tail and whirl it around back into its scum buddies taking out 4 other demons.