The plan (part 3)

Sorry if I'm not updating a lot. Life is kinda all over the place lately so I have been preoccupied with school, softball, and other stuff.
So I hope you like the story so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra

"Who dare you!" Dick called out.

I see where he was going. The only thing we had now was the surprise fact that Damian wasn't dead. Thanks to me."

"So you where the one who gave the Collar to the clone?" Terra glanced at the shaft above.

I followed her gaze to she a flash of yellow in the vent.

For a perosn who is trained to be an assassin you would think he would chose a less blaring color for his cape.

"Test 068- clone was a Shame. The technology wasn't developed yet. What I wouldn't give to see what the kids mind holds. I have all your files. I know everything about you. But him. That boy holds more knowledge than all of you put together."

"So your the one who put the collar on Damian before?" I asked. Now I was generally intrigued.

"Of course. What's a test without a test subject." He laughed. "Fun fact I am working on a smaller version so that it can be used as a ring or bracket."

Now he pressed another bottom him his watch. Let's see what's in your minds.

On the screen a bright light appeared blaring in our eyes. Then someone's hand came into view and pulled it back and we could see something that looked like an ER room. Doctor dressed in a blue body suit to protect them from something. Also they work gas mask and had as a needle in their hand with some green serum.

"Is this going to hurt?" Came a small high pitched voice.

From I to could tell it was Gar.

I don't think he has ever told us how he got his powers. Born with it or obtained them thought some freak accident.

From this I am going with accident.

But the screen flashes other things that only Gar could have seen.

The one part that stood out to me was that one night. The night I saw Beast boy and Raven out in the front lawn.

"Hay. Raven." Said Beast boy.

"What."raven replayed.

"Your a girl right?"

"Last time I checked." She responded.

"Umm. Ok? I have a question."

"What."

"How do you please a girl."

"Why don't go ask Starfire?" Raven smirked

"I did but she just blushed and said I was to young."

"What? Tuning into a snake and wrapping around her isn't working for you?"

"People think that's cute. I am being serious. "