Finale (part 1)

Sorry guys I haven't updated in awhile. I have actually been on a trip to Europe over the summer, lots of fun. I highly recommend it. 😁👍
no signal or WiFi = no publish. But I was able to writing part of the finale of the book. I was also debating if I should go into a third book just kinda a thought. But my main problem is time that I don't have. As you can see with all the delays between chapters. (Sorry about that😅)
So yeah, hope you like it and enjoy the finale
________________________________

Nightstar

Everything moved so fast and slow at the same time. Winds picked up and threw my hair all in my face. But Uncle Robin taking the gem thing off Raven was like slow motion.

He was all like 'Trust me I know what I am doing?'

And everyone else was like 'no!!!'

I was just stunned by it all. My first real mission, if you can even call it that. Was just basically capturing my Aunt and then forcing her to answer questions. Then Uncle Robin comes in and takes off this red crystal form Raven's head.

What's so special about it? Why dose it contain so much power?

I may be small but I know that if that much power was given off just by a small gem then this guy in real life would be unstoppable.

"Fools!" Bombes a deep scary voice.

A bright light came out of the red Gem thing and blinded us.

I ran behind mommy for protection and daddy yelled at her to get me out of here.

I didn't want to go. Something big was happening and I wanted to be apart of it. I wanted to help them... to protect them.

Nightwing

Was it the right move to send Starfire and Nightstar out? Yes thier my family but... our chances of beating trigon just shrunk significantly.

"Damian!" I called out as I went to grab the Crystal from him. But I was shot back and almost knocked out.

I watched in confusion and horror as Robin started to rise up in the air, no strings attached. with the gem in hand he was mumbling something. His eyes where closed and when they shot open it sent a chill down my spine. They where sold black. Another pair of eyes started come in on his forehead.

Gar turned into the beast he had turned into before, Terra had boulders at the read, and Jamie formed giant blasters.

We where all ready for what we thought was the battle between us and Robin. I expected him to attack us or something. But he just hovered.

Terra

I had time to take in what Robin had said. It was kinda like a battery. "power supply" And raven was the outlet. Trigon was left too week to fight so he absorbed Raven's powers. When She finally reached her tipping point that's when the black outs happened. It was like part of us shutdown.

Robin figured it out and before Trigon had he change to take more power he cut him off...... at his own expense.

Robin

It was dark but the fires of hell kept me warm. Was this what's its like for raven? To carry this burden?

Voices that weren't trigon's rushed in my head.