The plan (part 4)

Sorry for the lack of creativity for the title. I didn't really know what to name this chapter. 😆 lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raven

He reached out his had to grab the crystal from me.

Only inches away a flash of black moved across right between me and my father.

In reaction I closed my eyes. I heard a yelp that wasn't human When I opened them my father was frozen in the same position. Turning my head I saw a Titsu on the ground covered in blood.

But I don't think it was his. As I turned back to see that the ape's finger was gone.

He seemed unshaped by it. Seems avoir right since my dad was controlling him. I would ate to be the Ape now when he's himself again.

But I saw that his eyes went back to normal. I wondered how many other people here wear taken over my my father's minons.

He let out a scream of pain. He turned and drew his sward with his good hand. The other guards did the same.

Suddenly a voice broke thought.

I knew the sound of it and my heart started to race. I don't know why? He just shows up nothing special or anything.

"Hey!" Robin yelled form atop the room. "Don't you dare..." he paused. Then gritted his teeth. "What did you do to them?" He demanded.

The ape pulled away. "You."

Robin didn't answer. He had and new mask on one that looked like his old one I could hardly tell the difference but it was dark red which is different form his other one.

Wait?! Why would I notice such a small thing? Why am I acknowledging this? Why am I still going on a out it?!

"Let them go!" He said calmly.

"You escapes me once boy but not this time." The Ape growled. Then turned and pressed the bottom on his watch.

Suddenly this sharp pain shot thought my body and head.

We all let out screams of pain. I could move now but I was in too much pain to even try to do something. 

Then my body moved on its own. We where all standing. The collar forced all of us to walk in front of the other assassins and make some sort of shield.

"You won't hurt your friends now would you?" The Ape snickered. "I remember a time when you would."

Damian drew his sward. "I'll give you one more chance. Let them go. All of them."

"Die!" The ape yelled out.

Terra

Robin jumped for the roof and raven raised her hands and suddenly let a shield spell that knocked him for his path.

He rolled off and landed on Dick... hard. They tussled for a bit both growling like animals.

Boys I rolled my eyes.

Uncontrollably I lifted a rock and sent it towards The two.

Damian ducked under Nightwing and let take the full hit of the rock.

Dick was out cold on the ground. Damian then used this sward to cut the collar off and then turned to me I knew I was next.

He quickly dodged two Starbolts form Starfire and and went off in her direction raven put a shield around her and sent out a shadow spell grabbing Damian by feel.

He reached in his utility belt and threw three smoke bombs at her. She dropped him and he came up behind me and cut off my collar.

"Get Gar!" He demanded.

I did as I was told and turned to see Gar full on charging at me as  the same monster as he described.

Doing simple math I formed a wall and he ran straight into it. He may have a new form but he is still Gar.

He turned back to normal and rubbed his head. Out of app thing things he could turn into he transformed right back to the same monster.

He launched himself at me and I didn't have time to react. He got me but something happened.

My body acted on its own but in a good way. Somehow everything went back and I was under ground.

I came up on the other side of Gar. I watched form a salad distance him crushing me?

I?... crumbled and turned to stone? There where two of me?

I was confused but I wasn't out of it. I still have a fight to win and a collar to cut

Putting my hand out I sunk Gar into he ground. He growled and hissed. I didn't know if this was him. He was way out of line.

Form what I got the collar only controls your body. Otherwise you look lifeless.

Gar was far from lifeless he was out of control. 

Dodging his massive teeth I ripped the collar off taking some fur with it.

I will not say it gave me pleasure but I did give a little smirk.

The thing was he didn't turn back to normal. He stayed the same.

Robin

  Dick was a nice landing pad it felt nice when my knees dig into his gut. I could have pulled him down with me when Terra sent that rock at me but oh well.

Might as well have fun with it. This was good training. All the titans against me in an all out fight. With the collars I knew they whernt holding back.

But I'm not so sure that it's them holding back I have to be worried about.

One by one I was able to cut Lowe the collars. All except Raven's.

This may prove difficult. In size she is a little shorter now. But we are still relatively the same size. Ttt

But giver her powers I won't be surprised if she takes the upper hand. I have to pick my battles. I know I can't take her head on.

So I might as well use her magic to my advantage.

Running at a good distance around her i lines myself up with one of the assassins.

Standing form behind them I could see a silver lining under their masks.

Raven cast a dark beam and I used assassin's as a shield.

The shadow shaped itself into a fist grabbing the assassin.

Interesting.

I did this for awhile. It worked for about 10 people when I ran into the tiger.

He drew his sward and I blocked.

Starfire was coming and Jamie well lests just say he was out.

I glanced over to see raven preparing another shadow spell.

All of them converging at once. I slid my blade off the tigers and deflected Starfire's starbold. Rickshaying it off my sward towards raven.