Chapter 14

Raven

Robin has been out for too long and I have started to worry about him.

I went up to the roof when the rain stopped and psych him.

But in the abyss, my mind track somewhere off. This man was in great pain. He was fighting someone. I then realized it was Dick and he was in trouble. I rushed to go get help. But I sensed a dark shadow followed.

I turned. "Who's out there?" I yelled into the moist air.

Suddenly behind me I help a pair of hands grabs me. I broke away and faced my attacker. It was a girl in all black and a white rabbit mask.

She flipped away form me putting distance between us and drew a dagger.

Robin

Suddenly some cold liquid splashed on my face. I jumped up. Wiping my eyes dry I saw Mother and some wired guy I have never seen before. I reached for my sword but it wasn't there.

The man took notice of this and scoffed. "I have known to many like you." He pointed to the sword in the corner.

I glanced to my left, "Mother." She looked at me with soft eyes. "Damian." She took a long pause. She didn't need to say anything else, She didn't have to. Never had I ever seen her look at me that way before. With joy and sadness mixed tighter. I rushed into her arms.

I would say it was a venerable moment, but it was a one I would never forget.

"Thank you." I said in a soft voice. Given how I have betrayed her then chose my father over her she still helped me.

We both let go. I rushed to get my sword turning back I smirked. Everything was coming back to me even when I died. I remember. I remember the plan grandfather had made and trigon and the Judas contract and... losing my memory, that guy who killed that lady.

I was such a wimp I couldn't even handle that. It seemed so simple now that I think about bout it. I just had to disarm the man that was all. But I flailed.

As I among whites across the city back to the tower I thought of everything. I was ashamed of the many things I have said and didn't know.

As I replayed the events I came the the kiss. My face started to burn up and I had to stop on a near by roof top because I couldn't concentrate.

Wait... so I kissed her. On the lips. God! Why did I do that?! Was it at least a good kiss?

I retired to recap how I felt but all I could remember was just the action of kissing.

I have been thinking or raven often but I didn't relay know how to deal with that emotion.

I didn't expect past non-memory me to actually go and just... i man what was I thinking? I wanted it to be special if I had or hadn't kissed her but now.

I like to plan things but this was just a spur of the moment. It seemed so cheese. Like one of those romantic sitcoms StarFire enjoys.

But out of this one question really stood out.

What did she think?

Nightwing

I can't keep this up for long. But that symbol I feel like I have seen it before. The way this guy moves is very similar to Robin.

The I saw him or well more like I had to run and just so happen to see him.

"Robin!" I called out. But the. I regretted it because robin doesn't remember how to fight. So basically I just dragged him into this mess.

He starts running over drawing his award. I wonder if he even knows how to use it.

He was getting dangerously close now. "Wait stop!" I yelled putting my hand out leaving me open.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the man with the fox mask already starting the motion to strike me.

Closing my eyes I prepared for cold blade. I heard a grunt and then a series of sounds of metal clashing together.

I opened my eyes. Domain was fighting agin? This gave me hope of winning the fight. But I realized that it would be hard to cut in now.
The two where going at each other hard and both so focused. Both what seamed equally matched for each other.

Damian had a determined look on his face and I knew he was back. Well technically he never left just his memories came back.

But how?

The fox swept under and robin countered doing a Tripp's back flip and landed near to me.

He nodes to me and I nodded back. we both attacked the fox together.

It was so great to have Damian back. It hasn't been that long time but it has felt like forever since Robin and I fought together.

We both moved fluently and swiftly I had almost forging how it felt. It reminded me of when I used to fight along side Bruce.

In unison we both side kicked the fox and he was sent flying to the the next building.

We followed but when Damian removed the mask the man had already taken a cyanide capsule and was gone.

"Ttt. Typical." Robin dropped the body.

I turned to Damian and he just stared at the body. Particularly the symbol.

"You know where that's form?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied, wrinkled his noise. But his tone is what got me. Sharp like a knife.