White rabbit (part 1)

Narrator

The two stared at each other. Both their Hearst beating furiously. All other thoughts where cast out till only one thing remained- instinct.

They both wanted the same thing but the giant ice wall between them was thick but melting.

Raven reached out her arms and grabbed Damian by the collar. Then she pulled him close to her and the Who is lips collided.

Titsu's POV

The room was dark but I could still see the silhouette of the two.

Then they did something odd. I have only seen this happen once before when the tall black haired guy and the red haired girl where in a bed. I was sadly locked in the room. I guess they forgot that i like chew or the older guy's black sticks.

They put their food holes together.

Ew!!! That is not what that's for!

The older people did the same thing but more vigorous and volant. This was slow. They didn't tare off each other's body cover things and wherein panting at each other. No

The two seemed to be taking their time. Is this how humans mate. How interesting.

The mashing of the food holes makes them have little people. How odd.

Nightwing's POV

Maybe I was too harsh on Robin....Maybe.

He is right. We all have our strengths and he is placing us where we would be most affective.

When I thought of it we all have certain strengths and weaknesses.

Raven head the power of dark arts, Starfire can fly and is great in combat. Same goes for me for combat, Gar can little turn into any animal know to man, Terra can now shape the earth she controls, and Jamie well. I-I don't know for him. He hasn't gotten any "new powers"

Night star will be as far as possible form the fight. 

We all have heart and enthusiasm, pulse our will of fire that drives us and keeps us going.

Damian he's good at hand to hand combat and can use is resources to his advantage. He sees things as is with no emotion... which makes us plans flawless.

I wonder how we will do against Trigon. We beat him before but now I don't know. He has had time to think and plan and plan some more.

Honestly whatever he throws at us I think we will be ready.

Raven

I opened the book do spells and showed Damian the one to give life to objects. 

"So this is it." I pointed to the page but his focus was on something else.

He pointed to an image on the other page. "What's that spell?"

"It's a destruction class spell. It divides a person in two half's. One half evil and anger and rage. All he bad and then the good or other that is left."

"So one person is decided into two half's, good and evil."

Then he pointed to the spell under that. "A spell of destruction?"

"My people believed I order to master good spells you had to know bad ones as well."

Damian pulled at his collar. "Is it me or is it getting hot in here?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to say something when Suddenly my who body felt like to was on fire.

I dropped the book and fell to the ground. Damian rushed to catch me but lost consciousness and landed right on top of me.

"What is this?" I said aloud.

The gem on my forehead was warming up too. It felt like it was burning a hole in my head.

"What is this?" I repeated with a slight crack in my voice didn't he pain.

Then trigon's voice answered, "foolish girl." The  He chuckled.

Jamie

Common. I got this. I just got to dip down. No Lower than that.

Usually to  Simon a weapon I just have to imagine it and will it to exist. And lately I have been getting this vision.

I don't know of what. It looks like a new weapon. 

Everyone else is getting "new powers" and I kinda fell left out.  They are all improving their skills and I am left here.

Opening my eyes, sweat dripping down my brow. This sucks. Damit! I pounded my hand on the locker.

This new weapon is my chance to show them that I am improving too. But...

Doing this really takes the wind out of me. I went to the kitchen to get some food.

Starfire and nightstar are on grocery duty  and I am not too sure the 'food' we got was from earth.

So i just grabbed some old bread and toasted it. As I waited I had time to take in the crappy was of this place.

Despite being one of the top assassin leagues this place looked like a dump. Maybe it was nicer before and some people ransacked the place.

I heard a ding of the toaster by when I turned the bread was gone.

I know I put it in. Where did it go?

I had a strange feeling that I wasn't alone. I didn't fully turn but I glanced out the corner of my eye.  There was a munching sound coming form the corner.

I formed my blaster and aimed it at the direction the noise was coming form.

The sound was dominating from the a little door in the wall. I think it was one of those laundry shafts or something.

Suddenly Everything faded to black and I didn't even feel the contact of the ground when I feel. Everything just turned sideways and then nothing.

The last to go was my hearing and the munching sound dissipated into nothing as I was out cold.