Tranning (part 2)

NightStar

!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! To day is the day I start training with the rest of the team.

Despise the "jog" and exercise at 6 am I was fine. Alive but dead at the same time. Everyone else's was feeling the same way because at the end we all wolfed down breakfast in a second.

Uncle Robin used that extra time to start early with the real training.

At fist my dad thought it would be best to start me off at level zero with some old punching bag.

Uncle Robin thinks I should start off sparing with him or mom. Ever is left gets this go against dad.

"I will not have Nightstar go up against Robin first." Said Dad.

"Fine I will face you and she can go with Starfire." He turned to the rest of the team. "Now Raven you go with Terra and beasts boy go with Jamie."

"Dude we are together! This is going to be fun." Gar slung his arm over Jamie.

Mom herded me off to a corner and we started. I figured this would be a good time to ask her some personal questions.

"So mom why do I grow faster then everyone else?"

"Well, it's because it's in your dna we don't real do ages like people do on earth. We have a rapid mature rate but when we hit the bar of being an adult we just stop what people call ageing."

"So what your saying is that in a year or two I will look like you?!"

"Yep."

"Ewwwewe!!!! I don't want to be old."

"Ouch." Mommy said in a sarcastic tone. "Let's get started."

Raven

"Hit me with your best spell." Terra smirked.

This will be interesting. Terra is powerful but she gets easily flustered and lets her emotions run away with her during a fight.

I cast a normal shadow spell that reached up form the ground and trapped her shadow.

She lifted the ground above her to the point that her shadow was right under her feet and I couldn't look reach.

Props.

Suddenly walls of rock and stone started to pop up form the ground. I doges them all and used a slicing spell.

The rocks that held up Terra where cut down and she fell.

I tried to save her form hitting the ground but the spell form before was still in affect and as I reached out my hand a i went right for her.

When it cut her in half I felt my heart drop. I was hard to breath.

I just killed Terra!

But as the two half's hit the ground they turned to rock.

I could breath easier now but I still didn't know where she was.

Suddenly something or someone grabbed my leg.

I looked down to see Terra. That's new. She dragged me below leaving my head up above the ground.

Now that's an old trick.

Everyone came running over.

Terra turns to him. "Looks you have to do some rearranging of ranking on the team." She smirked.

Damian raised an eyebrow.

"That was cool!" Jamie bust.

"That wasn't cool it was awesome!" Gar put his arm over Terra's shoulder.

I used a simple levitation spell and moved the rocks. Damian extended a hand out to help me out.

He had this look on his face that he was in deep though.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

He answered two words, "combined attacks."

Nightwing

Well this is new and unexpected but at the same time predictable. How did we not think of this before?

"Terra make a sculpture thing." Robin demanded

"Of what?" Terra questioned.

"Anything I really couldn't care less."

Terra made, what seemed to be some kinda person.

"Now raven use some magic thing to make it move."

"I can't do that now. I can't give life I think to objects"

"Well you have to or this won't work."
N
OH MY GOD!! I see it now! Rabin is trying to make a... I can't believe it... an army!!