The break in

Robin

"I will answer all you questions latter."

"Damian how did you get you memory back?" Starfire persisted.

"I said latter."

"I sense some form of magic was used." I turned to see Raven and could feel my face heat up.

"Wow!" Gar pointed. "That's new."

I slapped his had away. "We have more pressing matters.

Gar turned to Dick. "Did you know he could do that?" But Dick just gave him a stunt look.

"Let's here it." He said.

"Finally." I went to the computer and the rest of the team sat on the couch.

I pulled up the images of the body of the Fox. "This are images of the fox. I assume that at least two of them have made there move already. You see when I was in the 'underworld' I met my grandfather. He told me about a contingency plan if something where to happen to me that I won't be able to take over the league of assassins. Since I joined my father and the teen titans that plan has been put in effect." I clicked to the next slide, that zoomed in on the symbol on the fox. "That right there is the symbol of the Al Ghul's. The game is simple. They have preselected targets, us, and the first to eliminate there target and bring back there head will become the new leader."

"You call that a game?" Jamie stood up. "Your sick!"

"That's what they think. It's just a game to them. They are assassins a death is nothing to them."

Raven split Jamie and I apart. "When I was fighting the rabbit..."

"A rabbit!" Damian cut me off. "What did you do?!"

"Nothing." She got defensive. "She ran away."

I let out a sigh. "Good. Out of all the co tenders she is the one that deserves to win."

"Damian. You are forgetting that she has to kill one of us to become the leader." Said Dick.

"No. Once she eliminate the others she has her pick and I say giver her Gar." I smirked. But Starfire gave me a nudge.

"That is not an option." Gar ran behind Terra.

"Just s joke." I shrugged. "Just keep in mind that she willing to die to become leader.

Terra

I am somewhat happy and all that Damian's memories are back but that means he's a dick again. I think I prefer the other him better.

We made up this plan and I am not 100% sure it's going to work.

It has Dick going under cover to get in the assassins base and Damian Raven guiding him and keeping in touch. Supposedly all there people after us are meeting at the assassins base for something. Gar and I are taking up the west side and Starfire and Jamie on the east.

Raven

There is a giant elephantine the room and I don't dare bring it up. At least not right now.

"turn right here." Damian commanded.

I have set up a telepathic link between the whole team so we can't be traced.

"You should be in a hanger with all kinds of weapons and artillery."

Everything was just so tense right now but I don't know how Damian feels. Was it really him who wanted to kiss or was it just the fact he had no memory.