A rose by any other name

Y/N POV

I sat in my dorm, alone since my teammates were out with Team JNPR and RWBY. I found the ceiling rather interesting since it helped me get her out of my mind. To think that someone as 'pure' and 'trusting' could let someone as disgusting as Mercury inside of her. 

Flashback

Since it was Ruby's birthday I wanted to get her something special. Cookies aren't an option since she always begs me to buy them. Seriously that girl is cookie obsessed. I was going to ask her team if they had any ideas, but when I got to their dorm I heard Ruby moaning. She's probably just tired from training right? Then the moans got louder and the sound of skin hitting against skin filled my ears.

With my shaking hand I reached for the doorhandle. I slowly turned it and creeked the door open just a bit. What I saw almost broke my mind. Mercury was inside of Ruby and she seemed to be enjoy every moment.

I could feel the tears slowly came down I walked away and somehow resisted the urge to kill him. When I got to my room I saw that my team wasn't there. 

End Flashback

"What do I do now? The girl I loved slept with someone else and I don't have my team to console me." I looked at my scroll and saw that Ruby sent me a picture of her and Mercury in bed. I guess she never felt the same. All those times she told me she loved me was a lie. Truly a rose by any other name is a liar. A whore. A slut. I just wish that none of this were true.