The Huntsman Who Laughs (5)

A/N: Enjoy! Also this one is a bit short.

Jaune POV

I couldn't believe what happened yesterday. How could she just sleep so peacefully while I suffer knowing what she did? Each time I look at her I begin to shake in fear of what she'll do next. "Hey Jaune." I jumped, but then realized it was Ruby "Hey are you okay? You don't look so good." I tried to tell Ruby, but I couldn't. The memory was just too painful. I ran off to somewhere that could help clear my head, but then I bumped into somebody "You alright there buddy?" I looked up and saw that F/N was smiling at me.

This time I tried to talk and it worked "I-I'm not. P-Pyrrha r-raped m-me y-yesterday." I looked down, but felt a hand on my shoulder "That's pretty fucked up. Come on. Let's go tell Ozzy about this." I nodded and was happy that I was actually getting help.

Y/N POV

Poor guy. First she breaks my heart and now rapes him. She doesn't deserve the smile I was gonna give her! Luckily Ozzy was walking towards us so that's a plus! "Hey Ozzy Osbourne!"

"Hello F/N. And who is this Osbourne person?"
"Never mind all that. Jaune here has some bad news to tell you." I looked at Jaune and put a hand on his shoulder "Whenever you need me just let me know. I'll be filling CRDL's room with cow shit. Don't ask how I got it." I walked off while laughing maniacally "This'll be perfect! Velvet will love this!"

My scroll went off and I saw that it was a text from Cindy.

C: What did I say about maniacal things?
Y/N: Not to do it. But this is a very good reason though.
C: Fine. Just make sure that you just keep it in CRDL's room.
Y/N: Yes! You're the best Cindy!

Small Time Skip

I rubbed my hands together while Ozpin did an announcement "Do not enter Team CRDL's dorm. The room has been contaminated with cow manure so please sty away from their room. Also Team CRDL will stay outside since they also have cow manure on them and the smell refuses to go away."

Time Skip

Right now the Vytal Festival was going on and we still had to keep a low profile. I walked up to Cinder and said "So when are we gonna kill everybody? As much as I like being F/N F/L/N I wanna be back to good old Y/N L/N." She sighed and told me "Actually Salem wishes for you to return to her."

"Wait what?"
"Yes. In fact she wants you in about an hour. Get ready." She said that with no emotion and I'll admit. It made me frown. "By the way there's something I wanna do before you leave." I looked at her, but then she did something that shocked me a bit. She gave me a small peck on the cheek and blushed "N-now go pack your things." I smiled and winked "Alright. See ya later!"

I walked back to our dorm, but saw a lot of blood coming from CRDL's dorm. "I don't remember killing them. I was saving them for later." I opened their door and saw Nora making blood (snow) angels "F/N you're here!" She got up and hugged me "Did you do all of this?" I asked as I looked at her. She looked down at her hands and then looked back at me "Maybe?"

"Well I like it. All you need is a crowbar and some explosives and it would be perfect."
"You actually like it? Yay!" She kept hugging me while saying "Puddin' loves me! Puddin' loves me!" I raised an eyebrow "Puddin'?" She nodded "Uh huh. That's your nickname and you're gonna love it!" I thought about it and smiled in a sinister way "Well Nora how about I tell you a secret, but you have to promise me that you'll keep quiet." She nodded and hopped up and down. "Alright now. Listen carefully."