Inner Beast (7)

Y/N POV

As I made my way to Vale I saw Atlas troops and robots searching the area I was in "You think we should bring him in dead instead? He is a murderer after all." My hands turned into claws and I climbed a tree to look over the place. So much blood, all in one place! "What's the plan man? Sneak passed them o-" I jumped down from the tree and landed on top of a robot. I began to tear it apart while laughing, causing the soldiers to run over to me "Or jump in like an idiot."

Pyrrha POV

I shouldn't have done anything. I shouldn't have even went to his dorm. If I didn't then Yang would still be alive. Although, I didn't care much for Cardin. That's what he deserved for messing with Velvet and MY Jaune. I hummed happily as I made my way to my dorm. Today would be the day! Today would be the day I tell Jaune how I feel! This feeling is just amazing! We deserve to be with each other. After all, I am teaching him how to fight and maybe I'll teach him some.... Damn it! Even in her death Yang still gives me perverted thoughts!

Once I got to my dorm room I began to hear Jaune talking to... Weiss? What does that bratty whore want?! "Weiss, I'm not doing this. You cheated on Y/N and broke his heart. I'm not going to go through the same-" He stopped for some reason. Why'd he stop? I slowly opened the door and I saw Weiss pinning Jaune to the bed, forcing her dirty dick sucking lips on him!

I kicked open the door and Weiss looked over at me, having the fucking audacity to smirk at me. "Too late 'Pyr', I got him first." How dare she?! I used my semblance to lift her up by her neck since she was still wearing the necklace Y/N gave to her. "Pyrrha stop!" I ignored Jaune and clenched my hand a bit, causing Weiss to change color "PYRRHA AS YOUR LEADER I ORDER YOU TO STOP RIGHT NOW!!!" I looked over at Jaune in shock...and in tears. Why would he want her to stay alive?! Did... Did he like that kiss? Of course he didn't. Then why does he look angry? Maybe because some snow slut just put her lips on him. But he's glaring at me. He...he loves her more than me!

Y/N POV

As I sucked the blood off the soldier's bones I began to hear voices. This time, it wasn't the other. That's what I called him anyways. "Was murder necessary?" I looked around, only to find the comfort of silence. "Did you hear that? It...sounded like me? I don't like that."

"Look at you, feral, demonic, a monster. I can't believe we were the same person." I held my head as it began to hurt "I will be what I need to be! I will be what they made me into!"

"Was it really necessary? You killed our Sun Dragon."
"She fucked a racist prick!"
"That may be true, but you took her life. Do you know what she could've done with that life?"
"Had racist children! Fucked even more racist! Hell, she'd fuck her own son probably!"
"Probably. That's the key word. We don't know for sure, and we'll never know. Maybe you could've gotten back together and had a beautiful daughter. Maybe you could've just been... friends."
"Get out, get out, get out!!!"
"Now we'll never be loved. And it's all. Because. Of. You."

I let out a loud roar and the ground beneath me began to crack "FUCK OFF!!!!!" I slammed my hands on the ground, cracking it even more. The left side of my face began to turn dark and it started to drip black liquid "You were NOTHING! All you were was an average huntsman-in-training! Nothing more and NOTHING less! It was a fucking miracle that they even KISSED us! We should have seen this coming! They played with our hearts and made us watch as those racist came into their slutty pussies! They laughed as they looked at our tears! A human being can only cry so much!"

"Being cheated on is no reason to become a murderer. It's no reason to try and destroy everything in there life." I looked up and saw him staring at me "Just turn yourself in man."

"Good" Y/N POV

He hung his head low and clenched his fist. "It would be doing-" I then found a tendril deep in my chest "Hehehehe... Why would I forget bad about murdering a slut? She wanted to fuck Cardin, I didn't tell her too. If you really were "me" then you'd remember that night when I killed the both of them. Don't you remember the moans?" He began to laugh more and more tendrils went through my body "I'll kill the rest of RWBY and Pyrrha... well maybe not her. Probably could...corrupt her, hehe..."

Y/N POV

He began to fade as I chuckled "Looks like the...weaker part of my soul has disappeared." I lifted up my finger and smirked "GONE, GONE, GONE!!!" I slammed the finger into my skull and started laughing as I drilled it in "GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE!!!!

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update guys. Hope you enjoyed it and as always tell me what you guys thought of the chapter. See you around!