A Cats Nine Lies

Y/N POV

Blood dripped from my arm as I sat down to recover and let my aura heal me. I look up at the stars and remember what my sister S/N (Or a random female name) told me when I was younger. She used to tell me stories about them along with the maidens and about the two creators of everything. I smile as I wondered what she was doing right now. Actually I think I should call her right now.

I got out my scroll and gave her a call. During moments like this I needed my older sister. She was always there for me and took care of me when our parents were killed. "Hello?" I heard her say from the other side. Hehe. "Hey sis."

"Y/N! Did you get into Beacon? Are you eating well? Do you need me to come down there?" If she wasn't my sister then she might as well be my second mother. "I'm fine. Well physically anyways thanks to my aura, but I... I think I need you more than ever right now."

Time Skip

I heard a rapid knock on my door and I instantly knew it was S/N. "Come in." I regretted that since she busted down the door with a med kit and a nurses outfit. "What happened?! Did someone stab you? Did you lose an arm? Did some girl take away your Gin gin?!" Even after all these years I still don't understand her mother like ways, but whatever. "Nobody took my virginity sis. Although..." I looked away remembering Blake's... activities.

S/N POV

N/N seemed really upset after saying that. Was he violated?! I kill the person who did this! "Who did this to you?" I asked as I could barely hold in my anger. He sighed "My girlfriend... she... she slept with my best friend Sun. I honestly thought I was seeing things, but I wasn't. They were both sleeping naked in her dorm and I... I..." He broke down and I went to comfort him. Poor N/N. I'm gonna skin this slut for hurting the only family I have left. "Don't worry N/N, your big sister is here for you." He cried into my chest and I held him closer. "I... It doesn't help that she lied to me a lot. She always said that she was just studying with him, but I should have listened to my team when they said that everything about that felt off."

"How many times did she lie to you?" He looked away "A total of nine. Nine times she said she was studying. Nine times she told me that she was seeing her parents. Nine times she said that they were only friends."

Ozpin POV

I was struggling to not fall asleep when I felt something that would scare off the likes of Salem. A pissed of sister or a mother. Maybe both. Shit.

Y/N POV

"Where is she?" I shrugged "Don't know, but I didn't even get to the worse part. Her team said how pathetic I was and-" It was at this very moment that I realized that I probably doomed everybody. "WHO ARE THEY?"

Time Skip

There's a saying that cats have nine lives. It turns out that was true since Blake surprisingly didn't die. She is in critical condition along with the rest of RWBY. They also say not to mess with an angry mother. Now that saying I know is true. "Sis, can you stop hugging me. It's starting to get weird." She shook her head "Nope." As much as I love my sister she can be quite kid like, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.