A/N: Address/Announcement Chapter!

This makes me feel like MasakoX for some reason, but here we go!

It seems like you guys crushed it with my previous question for the "Inner Beast" story. It has been decided that Y/N shall be modeled after Gaara, but for those who wanted Venom don't worry. You see, the voice in Y/N's head could have the appearance of Venom while being similar to that of Shukaku, Gaara's tailed beast. Thus making the people who wanted Venom and Gaara happy. Also I shall be doing something that is also highly requested. Awhile ago I had proved that this book isn't just RWBY based and I made a chapter showing that. You may remember it being called "Secrets On Top Of Secrets" and I decided to do a part two for that story. You guys seemed to love that story and I understand why, but at the same time I don't. Please comment why you do. Also for anyone keeping up with my Yandere book, I've just published a new chapter.

Now I know that I haven't updated that in awhile, but I just did now. In fact I'll being do the reverse of that soon. I shall be doing a "Yandere Male Reader X Fem Various" story which will be crazy compared to the things Y/N did in the Zoom story. So, yeah, that's all I have for this one. See you guys soon and have a wonderful day!