Breaking My Heart, Not My Legs

A/N: To those who celebrate it, Happy Valentine's Day! For the people who don't... I'm sorry.

Y/N

Valentine's Day. It used to mean a lot to me. It was a day were the love of my life and I could spend together all day. At least that's what we used to do. A couple of weeks ago I had planned to propose to Nora Valkyrie. Yes the "Let's break their legs!" girl and Ren's best friend. If only I knew at the time.

Flashback

"Mom are you sure? This is your ring and a memory of dad." Usually my mother was very protective over it, but it felt wrong for her to give it to me. "Of course. Y/N, you love this girl right? If you do then this is the perfect gift for her. Besides your father would have wanted you to do the same." I gave mom a hug and said goodbye as I left to propose to my number one girl. Besides my mother of course.

Time Skip

"Nora will you make me the happiest man on Remnant and marry me? No that's to cliché. It is a classic though." I looked like a complete idiot talking to myself, but this was more of a pep talk. As I kept walking I saw Jaune and Pyrrha walking together. Those two lovebirds. They seemed surprised to see me, but I didn't question it "Y/N? I thought you were in the dorm with Nora. She said that you two wanted time alone." I raised an eyebrow "What are you talking about? I haven't talked to Nora yet. I was planning on keeping this a surprise, but I wanted to propose to her." Pyrrha squealed and said "Oh my Oum! You're finally gonna tie the knot!" Jaune just sighed "He said a surprise Pyr." She blushed and gave a quick sorry.