Inner Beast (6)

A/N: There will be a part will some of you may get confused. To clear things up Ruby went home for a bit.

Y/N-Beast POV

I pulled my claws out from his body and he dropped to the ground. I put my hands on my throat and coughed "What's going on?! Everything burns!" I dropped to my knees and started coughing up more black liquid and...blood. "I...I can't...stay in control...of his body...for this long. Sorry...Kid... you're on... your own."

Y/N POV

The beast gave me control and I fell to the floor "D...damn...it." I could feel the darkness receding back into me. I attempted to stand up, but I would soon drop to my knees "At least...they are...taken care of." I attempted to stand against and I was successful this time. I looked at my arm only to see that it was completely black "Must be...a side...effect."

Time Skip - Ruby POV

I couldn't stop them. They just came so quick. I tried to wipe them away, but they just kept coming and coming. "*Knock* *Knock* Ruby?" I looked up to see Dad give me a sad smile. I looked back down at the floor since the smile reminded me too much of Yang's. He sat down beside me and gave me a hug "It'll be okay Ru-"

"No it won't! Yang's gone! And it's all his fault!" I pushed him off.
"Ruby-"
"Why did we save him from the White Fang?! We should have left that bastard to rot and die by those dirty animals!"
"Ruby Rose! I did not raise you to be a racist! I raised you to-"
"Raise?! You may have been there sometimes, but it was Yang who did everything for me! She would cook when I was starving! She would read to me every night! She would calm me down when I had nightmares of being eaten, killed, or raped! Where were you, huh?! Where?! You were too busy crying over Mom's death that you forgot you even had kids!"
"Ruby that is enough!"

My eyes widened as I heard Uncle Qrow's voice "U-uncle Qrow?" He walked into the room and my body began to shake "I understand that you're angry, but don't be angry at your dad. Be angry at the demon who took Yang away."

Y/N POV- The Next Day

"So how long will it take until we kill all of Team WHRWBY (If you couldn't tell he tried to mix whore and RWBY together.)
"Don't ever make a joke in your life."
"What's got your panties in a bunch?"
"I'm trying to think."
"Fine."

I breathed in and out "Manifest Mace." I looked at my arm and it began to morph into a large ball with spikes attached "Manifest Claw." My hand morphed once again "Looks like you have a better control of the darkness." I nodded and stood up "Tomorrow we'll-" I shifted my eyes slightly and snarled. "I've always hated these things." A pack of Ursa charged towards my direction and I clenched my fist "I just wanted some peace and quiet!" One of them lunged towards me, but once it got to a certain distance I dug my claws into its neck and sliced its head clean off "COME ON!!!" I ran towards then and jumped into the air "I'll take all of you on and drink the marrow from your bones!"

"Don't think they have that."
"Shut it!"

I landed on the back of one of them, crushing its spine in the process. One of then attempted to swipe its claws at me, but a tendril appeared from my back and impaled it through the skull. More tendrils sprouted from my back and I felt... amazing? As if I were getting an amazing high from this. "Hehehe...hehehe...heheh.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Each time a tendril impaled an Ursa it would find more to kill and it brought a smile on my face "Looks like you broke." I put my hand over my eye and continued to laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The last one fell and I looked up at the sky "This oh so glorious scene must play out when I slaughter them. Yes, I can just picture their bodies laying before me as blood paints the walls!"

"I'm all for that, but how are you going to get back into Beacon?"
"I'll pay an old enemy a visit."

A/N: Tell me what you guys thought of today's chapter. Probably going to update the Zoom story soon so look out for that. Don't know if it'll be today or tomorrow.

Cheater Fem Various x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara