The Huntsman Who Laughs (3)

A/N: I'm kinda surprised that you guys enjoy this story. I'm also sorry for a certain part in the story. You'll know what I mean.

Y/N POV

I was walking/skipping towards the cafeteria to grab some delicious pancakes, but then I heard someone crying. I turned my head and saw that it was Nora sitting down while crying her pretty little heart out "What's wrong? You shouldn't be sad today! It's pancake day!" (I don't know if you've ever played Telltale's Batman, but Y/N or F/N will act like John/Joker. I like it since he's a bit tame with a wild side)

"I know, but I..." She continued to cry and I frowned "But what?" I went down on one knee and looked her in the eyes "Well it all started when I met this boy named Ren when our village had been destroyed by Grimm. I was scared and I didn't know what to do, but then Ren comforted me. We were always together and we even came here to be a team. A little while ago we started dating but then he started getting distant and then I caught him..." She covered her mouth and began to cry some more.

"Well what did he do?"
"I... I saw him with my teammate." I snarled and said "Well that guy was a real jerk. You seem like a wonderful person!" I stood up and smiled down at her "You know. That smile reminds me of one of my friends before he passed away." She gave me her best smile and stood up "That's the spirit! Now let me get those tears from that beautiful face of yours!" I went to get my handkerchief, but then got a great idea! "You wanna see a magic trick?" She nodded and I put on my glove "Now look inside this glove. Do you see anything?" She shook her head and I smiled "Alright now watch carefully! This will be a doozy!" I began to shake the glove and a lot of things popped out. The first thing was a shoe, then a TV, a bed, a bunny, a chair, a buzzsaw, a pie, a refrigerator, and finally the handkerchief that I've been looking for.

I looked back at Nora and saw that  mouth was wide open "Ya know you can get flies in there right? Anyways let me get those tears." I wiped them off while somehow making her laugh "What's so funny? Is it a joke? I wanna hear it!" Her laughter when down a bit and her eyes opened "Well it might make me feel like one of my friends when I say it."

"Go on! Tell me!"
"Alright, alright. What did a Xiao Long call the medium sized noodle?
"I don't know. What did they call a noodle?"
"Shlong." A couple seconds passed before I let out a full blown laugh "Oh Oum that's genius! How come I didn't think of that?"
"Because you don't know my friends." Somehow I saw a lightbulb go off on top of her head. I want one! "Actually I want to introduce you to them."

"Did we just meet though?"
"Doesn't matter!" She grabbed my hand and ran towards the pancakes. I mean cafeteria.

Time Skip

Once we got there I saw Ruby and Yang having an argument "I still don't think I should have those giant headphones with me."

"Well those small things could get lost so easily!"
"Well those headphones of yours make it seem like you have a giant head!"
"How dare you! You... you.... Top heavy!"
"What?! Well at least I.... uh... Jaune what did you call Ruby during the first day?"
"Crater face?"
"Yeah, that! Crater face!"

I looked at Nora and said "Does that usually happen?" Nora nodded "Yep!" We walked over and they stopped fighting when they saw Nora "You look better! What happened and who is that?"

"This is.... actually what is your name?"
"F/N. I don't know yours either."
"Oh it's Nora Valkyrie!"
"Yang Xiao Long!"
"Ruby Rose reporting for duty." I found it adorable that she did a salute.
"Weiss Schnee."
"Jaune Arc."
"Pyrrha Nikos."

Mercury POV

I saw that Y/N was talking with a group of mainly girls and it pissed me off for some reason "You seem oddly focused on Y/N. Are you jealous?" I looked at Emerald and poured my milk on her "What the hell was that for?!"

"Just teaching you a lesson. Now shut up about that!"
"Why? Worried that the blonde girl might get him? Or maybe the Schnee?"
"Why would Y/N go for a snotty brat when he could have somebody like me?"
"Ah ha! So you do like him!" My eyes widened and I began to blush "N-No! I-I just think that he should go for somebody that is on his side!"

"And what if he switches sides?"
"He'd never do that!"
"Really Mercy? That was the nickname he gave you right?"
"Only he can call me that!"
"So it annoys you when other people call you that? That's good to know."
"I swear if-" I was interrupted when Y/N yelled our names "Mercy! Emmy! Come meet my new friends!" I saw Emerald blush and try to keep her head straight "Emmy huh? Well that's good to know."

Y/N or F/N POV

When they walked over I put my arm around Mercy and smiled "Introduce yourselves! Me and Nora (Or Nora and I. Which ever you prefer.) get pancakes! Come on my little Pancake Queen! Let us conquer the rebels who oppose us by eating them!" Nora somehow had a large fork and ran to get pancakes "You're supposed to have a battle cry first!"

"WRYYYYYY!"
"Wrong story!"

A/N: Well that was fun. What did you guys think? Part 4?