(Intermission) Filleting Ligaments (2)

A/N: Someone requested a part 3 to Like Mother like Daughter so I'll be doing that very soon since IB is coming to an end.

Y/N POV

I tried to rip the thing from my arm, but it hopped on to my other arm. It crawled into a cut that was there from yesterday and I started to freak out "OH GOD! IT'S IN MY ARM!" I started to bang it against the wall, but I ended up breaking my arm in the process. However, before my Aura could help out, my arm started to fix itself "How... W-What the hell is going on?!" My body began to shake and I ran out of the cafeteria, towards Yang's dorm "Y-Yang, I really need you!" I started to bang on the door, but silence was the only answer I got "O-Oh God, what am I gonna do?!" I started to bang on JNPR's door, but I only got the same result. That's when things went from bad to worse. The thing came out from my cut and started to cover my whole arm, this time it was both red and black. I began to feel light-headed and I put my arm on the wall for support "Y...Yang, please...h-help me." I fell to the ground, succumbing to unconsciousness.

Time Skip

Gunfire and explosions. Those were the two things which woke me up. Immediately, I jumped up and looked around and I got a good look at myself. Everything seemed to be normal. That red and black goo wasn't on me, but...b-but maybe it's in my arm! Calm down Y/N! Focus! I looked out the window to see Grimm, robots and White Fang members fighting students. "I gotta help them! I...I gotta find Yang!" I felt something cold and wet come from my arm and I froze "Use me Y/N. With the both of us we can save your friends." As much as I wanted to deny its help I really couldn't. Not in this situation. "Alright, but don't turn me into a monster."

It began to cover my body and I could feel the power overwhelming me "W-wow! I feel a lot... stronger!" I opened the window and hopped out, only to be met with White Fang members in front of me "What the hell is that?!" They aimed their weapons at me, but then spikes shot from my body, pinning them to a wall "Okay....that was kinda cool." A strange web came out from my shoulder and grabbed one of their scrolls "Gotta call Yang. I need to know what happened." Unsurprisingly it went to voicemail and I sighed in annoyance "Weiss then."

"Hello?"
"Weiss, where are you?"
"Y/N? Where have you been?! The White Fang is attacking, Grimm are everywhere and Atlas seems to have been hacked or something!"
"Where I am doesn't matter right now! I need to know where you are so I can help! And where's Yang?"
"I don't know. I think she went to look for Blake."
"Damn it!"
"J-" She hung up, or at least I hope she did since it sounded like she was going to say something important. "Gotta find Blake. Gotta find anybody!"

Yang POV

"Get away from her!" I clenched my fist as he chuckled "Rose, deal with her." I used my gauntlets to charge towards him, but I heard a gunshot and felt a pain in my stomach. Wait...Rose? As I fell to the ground I looked around to see Ruby standing there with a smirk on her face "Hey sis! How's Y/N doing? I hope you're treating him well."

"Ruby don't! She's your family!" The faunus growled and kicked Blake across the face "Shut it Belladonna!" He stepped on her face, making her look my way "Now watch as your friend dies before your very eyes." Was...was my own sister really going to kill me?

Y/N POV

Where the hell could she- "RUBY STOP!" I turned my head towards the voice and moved as fast as possible. Please make it in time! I have to! I can't lose you Yang...not you. However...I was too late. Once I got there I saw Ruby standing over Yang's body, laughing at her own sister's decapitated head. "Yang...n-no." I dropped to my knees as tears went down my face "W-why couldn't I move faster?" The growling of Grimm hit my ears as I could hear my own mind shattering "Revenge...is a dish best served cold with blood as the sauce. Right...Y/N?" My heart started pounding and I roared in anger.

"RRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

Adam POV

I looked over to see what looked to be Eddy, but...he looked different. He started to rip the Grimm to shreds and he grabbed one by the jaw, pulling it all the way down to its stomach "Are you d-" Before I could finish he had thrown the body our way and I cut it in half "Brock, what are you doing?" He roared as spikes sprouted from his back "That...is my child Adam." Eddy landed beside us, fully Venomized "Child? Since when did you have a kid?!" Brock's kid looked at Ruby and lunged towards her, but Brock tackled him in mid air, crashing down on to the ground "Listen child!"

Eddy Brock POV

He squirmed and screeched as I held him down. Wonder why he's worked up. Actually I wonder why he went straight for Ruby and ignored Adam and I. I looked back and my eyes widen as I saw the decapitated corpse of my teammate, Yang Xiao Long. But why would he get...oh God. "Y/N, lis-" I couldn't finish as his teeth impaled my arm, causing me to yell in pain and to let go. Big mistake. Once I let go he hit me with an uppercut stronger than anything I've ever felt. He grabbed my ankle and slammed my body on to the ground. Don't know whether I should let him slide or not. "Stay out of this! I want her head on a pike now!"

He lunged towards Ruby again, but a tendril from my back slammed him to ground "Adam! Grab Blake and get Ruby out of here." He growled and knocked out Blake, who was crying "Fine. But that's the only order you'll be giving me!" They began to run off, but spikes began to shoot from Y/N's body."GET BACK HERE ROSE! I'M NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF MY SITE! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID!" 5 spikes hit each of her legs and she screamed in pain "Damn it!" The tendrils tried to wrap around Y/N's body, but spikes covered his body "If you're gonna be in my way... THEN YOU'LL DIE TOO!" His hand turned into an axe while the other one stayed the same. I got up and slammed my hands on to the ground "Come on!"

A/N: Part 3?