The Huntsman Who Laughs (2)

A/N: By the way I made Mercury a girl. Y/N also gave her a nickname.

Y/N POV

I looked behind me and saw 3 people. Each person I couldn't give a rat ass about. "You looked like you need the extra help." The lady in red said (rhymed), but that won't be the answer I want. I walked up towards them and looked her straight in the eyes "Back off clown face." I looked over to the girl with silver hair "I don't believe I met a girl with a frown such as yours. You should smile more. Anyways I believe I should get back to killing them." I turned around and aimed my gun towards Ren "Don't worry about them. We can handle this." I heard somebody snap their fingers and in an instant a whole bunch of Grimm came out of nowhere and started doing what I do best. Ruining things. I frowned and turned back towards them "You really know how to kill the mood girly. What do you want?"

"Our Mistress would like to meet you."
"Mistress? Is this some weird sex thing?" Her eye twitched and I laughed "I knew what you meant. I'll go with you if you make sure your pets don't kill them. Just leave them injured. I'm taking the girly boy with us since I want to have something to torture when I'm bored."

Time Skip - Ren POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter and saw the same man with a crowbar and a branding iron "Hello Ren. How was your sleep? Wonderful? Good!" I tried to talk, but my mouth was taped shut "Now I bet you're wondering. " Who's this beautiful clown with the crow and branding iron? Well let me tell you." He got close up to my ear and said "I'm... CROWBAR TO THE FACE!" He hit me back and forth with the crowbar and I could feel that my eyeball almost popped out "You can really take a hit!" He walked around the room before giving me an insane smile.

Y/N POV

I walked over to Ren and kept smiling "Are you sure you want him princess? He seems a little beat up." I then began to act out a conversation between two people "Yes daddy! He seems like the perfect pet. Okay dear, but make sure that everyone knows that he's yours. Okay daddy!" I continued to beat him with throw crowbar and laughed "Make sure you beat him until he obeys! Okay daddy!" I kicked the chair over and he fell on the ground "Make sure you put a collar on him. Can I use the iron instead? Of course." I put the iron to his face and he began to shake his head while trying to scream "He'll be the. Best. Pet. Ever." I took the tape off and slammed the iron on his eye.

Mercury POV

I started to get bored so I checked up on L/N, but then I heard a chilling scream "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I stopped when I put my hand on the door handle. "What is he doing in there?!" The door opened up and Y/N looked me in the eye with a straight face "Him and I didn't see eye to eye. Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His smile came back and I saw the guy he tortured lying on the ground "Don't feel bad for him Mercy. After all he did deserve ever part of it."

He walked away while whistling a tune, but I couldn't stop staring at that guy's dead body. I might be evil, but I wouldn't go that far.

Y/N POV

I walked into the meeting room and sat down with my feet on the table "That was fun! Did anyone else hear Ren's screams? They were delightful!" I twirled my knife in my hand and heard Tyrian laugh "I'm glad that we have another guy like me on the team. I finally have someone to relate to." Salem came in with a Beowulf on her right side and an Ursa on her right "Did anyone else find that entrance cool? No? Just me? Okay." She sat down and said "Tomorrow we infiltrate Beacon. Since Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury are already established as a team they will need a fourth member. Y/N will fill in that job." I frowned "Do I seriously have to go back to school?"

"Yes, but only for a short time. You can't go back to being Y/N L/N since they all believe you may have died. You'll be going undercover as F/N F/L/N (Fake Name, Fake Last Name) and please don't cause a scene." I crossed my legs and said (rhymed once again!) "Fine, but how will I get past everyone if Ozzy and Team RWBY see me?" Watts put out his hand and shined a blue beam on me "This will change your appearance." I looked at the table to see my reflection and I saw that my beautiful place face was replaced (Somebody stop me from rhyming, my goodness!) with (Random look) "I look like a new man! I just hope I don't have to sit through class bored out of my mind."

Time Skip

We walked around Beacon and I took in the smell of something familiar "Mmm. Pancakes." I was about to go off towards the cafeteria, but then Cinder grabbed me by the collar "One last thing. Don't blow our cover with your laughing and maniac tendencies." I gave her a salute "Whatever you say team leader! See ya in our dorm Cinder, Emerald, Mercy!"

Emerald POV

I looked over at Mercury and smirked "So he has a nickname for you?" Mercury looked away "Why? Jealous? I never knew you were into clowns." I blushed and punched her in the arm "Shut it you top heavy bimbo!"

"So not only are you jealous of my nickname, but of my breast too? Does the little girl need a hug?"
"I said shut it!"
"Both of you need to calm down! I can't think right now and your arguing is making it worse."

Cinder POV

I walked away from both of them and sat down "Is Y/N attracted to girls with bigger breast?"

A/N: Part 3? Please share you thoughts with me! Damn it I made it rhyme again!