Inner Beast (1)

Y/N POV

One shot. That's all it will take. Just one shot. I held the syringe in my shaking hand "How do I know that this will even work? What if I turn into a Beowulf or something worse?" That's when it came out. "Would being a monster be that bad? Think about it! Killing the very same girls who caused you pain would feel very rewarding!" Ever since they decided to sleep with Team CRDL he has been getting more talkative and active. "Of course I think of getting revenge, but would killing them solve anything?"

"Yes. It would solve the problem of how many people it would take to kill a team of sluts. Also it would make you feel better."
"Now that is a damn lie."
"Is it really?"
"...I really fucking hate you."
"Hehehe...I know. Still, I want you to think about it."

He disappeared and I sighed in relief, but that's when I began to have thoughts. Thoughts that only a monster would have. My hand began to shake even more and my breaths became rapid. "Aw, is the little baby having a hard time?" I looked up and saw Yang, but her hair covered her eye and her face had a large grin plastered over it. "Get away from me!" I took a swipe at her, but my hand just went through her "So you went from a baby to a women abuser?" Her smile grew and it pissed me of more "How dare you call me that?! You were the one who always abused me and you forced me to watch as Cardin put his disgusting dick in you!"

She started laughing and soon Weiss, Ruby, and Blake came from the shadows "At least Team CRDL knows how to pleasure a woman. You? You were to scared to even grab my breast or my ass. Cardin on the other hand knew where to stick his wonderful-" I covered my ears and looked away, but I could tell that they were laughing at me. I felt one of them grab my arms and hold me down. My eyes widened when I noticed that it was Ruby and she had the same grin as her sister "Don't hide like a little bitch Y/N! Show us if you can be a man!" Their laughing continued and I had enough of it "I'll kill all of you! I'll make sure to sever your with my bare hands!" Somehow I was able to get out of her grip and plunge the syringe inside of my arm. They faded away and he came back "I knew I would be able to get what I want. Now we get to see what was inside that syringe." I stood up, took it out, and I began to freak out "O-oh no. I-I didn't mean for this to happen! I-I saw Team RWBY and I-I just lost it!" I slid down the wall and a few tears can out, but they weren't one of sadness. They were of anger.

"I wouldn't have even grabbed the damn thing if they we're faithful!" I could my aura changing and it began to hurt like a bitch. My whole body felt as if it were burning and begin impaled at the same time "I...I hate all of you!" I held my stomach and screamed out in pain, but I knew that nobody would hear me or try to help. I guess I really am alone.

"Does it hurt that bad? What do you feel? Bone crushing agony? Do you feel like you're being suffocated? Burned?! Come on, tell me!" Before I answered the pain went away, but I felt...different. As if I came out of my shell. I stood up, but I had to catch myself when I almost fell down "W-what was that?" The voice went silent and I couldn't tell if that was a bad thing or a good thing. "Y/N? Could you open up?" Pyrrha? What the hell did she want? I realized what I thought and wondered where that came from.

A/N: Part one of a deeper story. Tell me what you thought.