Quote the Raven

Y/N POV

"You're just a weakling who needs the help of others. Tai is more of a huntsman than you'll ever be." I should have listened to Qrow when he told me how much of a bitch you were. I should've just went with Summer to the dance instead of you. "I... I can't believe I fell for someone as cold hearted as you! I gave you everything and you sleep with someone else!" She just rolled her eyes and left via portal. In a fit of rage I blew a hole in tree "When I see you again I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Not only did she cheat on me, but she also killed my team when they wanted to tell me about her and Tai.

Time Skip

I picked up a dead Ursa and threw its body towards the charging Grimm. I know that it's my job as a huntsman to take care of them, but it gets repetitive from time to time. "Always angry Y/N." I knew that familiar voice and if it wasn't that then it would be the smell of alcohol. "How's Yang and Ruby doing? I know it's been hard for them since Summer died and your bitch of a sister left." He sighed. Either something good happened or something terrible went down. "They're fine, but they want to see you again." I put my Amp (Cole MacGrath's weapon) back and cracked my neck "I would visit them, but I might kill their dad."

"They just got into Beacon a few days ago so-" I threw a lightning grenade into the forest and saw a raven fly out. She's finally here. "It's time I keep my promise." She turned back into her human form and smirked "You've gotten better. I watched your fight and I have to say that you aren't the weakling you used to be." I reached for my Amp, but Qrow grabbed my wrist "If you do this then Yang might not forgive you." I shocked his hand and got the Amp already knowing that this might result in Yang hating me for as long as she lives. "I didn't come here to fight Y/N. I came here to see how well you improved and you passed my test." My eye twitched. If she wasn't going to fight me then I guess it'll be more of a murder. "Test?!" She walked towards me, but I let some lightning cover my arm "Yes. It was also a test to see if you were worthy to be with me again."

It was at this point that Qrow lost it and started laughing "That's *wheezes* fucking hilarious!" I almost cracked a smile. Almost. "That is one of the funniest jokes you've ever said, but that won't get me to go with you." She frowned and I could have sworn I saw her tear up a bit. "Fine. Be Ozpin's pet, but let it be known that I gave you this chance at freedom." She left and I used my Amp to cut down a tree. "Looks like you went back on that promise." I looked at Qrow with a straight face "Fuck off."

Raven POV

Once I got back to my camp I told Vernal to leave me alone. I looked at the picture of Y/N and I, but like every time I begin to cry. He doesn't know that I was pregnant with his child. That Vernal is his child. How could I call him weak when I was unfaithful. Truly I'm the weak one.