BITES ZA DUSTO!

A/N: Another Stand user story. KILLER QUEEN!

Y/N POV

A Champion. That's what she was, but not in the way I heard. Sure Pyrrha was a great fighter, but when I heard "She sure knows how to take it like a champion!" I nearly lost it. Nearly. I just composed myself walked away, but left a present for whoever opened the door next. I walked into the cafeteria and saw that Jaune seemed a bit upset, Ren wasn't as calm as he usually is, and Nora being held back by Team RWBY. "What seems to be the problem?" I said knowing full well why they were like this "PYRRHA-" Ren put his hand over Nora's mouth "Pyrrha? Did something bad happen?" In the back of my mind I just smirked 'Killer Queen's bomb should be going off in three, two, one.' and just like that I could feel the bomb go off. It's at times like this that I'm glad non stand users go to Beacon or else they may have heard the explosion. It was at that time Yang spoke up "She's been cheating on you. A lot actually." Even though I already knew this I faked a mask of sadness "But I did everything for her! How... How could she do this to me?" They all gave me a hug while I smirk unknowingly.

Time Skip

News of the event spread like wildfire, but everyone who didn't know of Pyrrha's activities had yet to know. "You okay Y/N?" Weiss asked as she put her hand on my shoulder. I put on my sad mask and said "I really thought she cared for me. I thought that I could finally have somebody love me in my life, but then that love came crashing down." I turned my head and showed her my 'tears' while she gave me a hug "I'm so sorry Y/N. You didn't deserve that. I can't believe we all fell for her nice façade." Just then the liar herself came and saw everything "Y/N, what the hell are you doing?!"

"He's trying to forget a cheater like you!" Weiss and Pyrrha arguing? Interesting. "Cheater? Y/N don't believe a word she says I would never do anything like that!"
"Really? Then how come all of us saw you bring your friends from Mistral inside of your dorm?" Pyrrha smirked and I 'frowned' "I just wanted to show them around. What other 'evidence' do you have Weiss?" I decided to step in and end my façade "I, Y/N L/N, know what you did Nikos. I know that you allowed those savages to ravage you. I believe I remember one of them stating "She sure knows how to take it like a champion!" Am I correct? Actually don't answer that because I, Y/N L/N, am always right." Everyone was stunned by change in attitude "Who... Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" I smirk "A living cum dumpster." She threw her spear with an attempt to kill me, but I put my thumb in the detonator position and blew it up. "W-What?!" I turned to Weiss and said "I believe she tried to put an attempt on my life did she not?" Weiss nodded "Then I believe I should retaliate. Goodbye Nikos." I bent my thumb and just like that she was gone. "You... actually did that."

Time Skip

Weiss promised me that she would keep her mouth shut and we decided that we would come up with a cover story for her death. We went with the obvious "She was killed by Grimm, but fought till her last breath." Just goes to show that nobody messes with me. "Weiss are you ready? I believe we should get there before your team comes in." She came down in an elegant dress and did a little twirl "Perfect."

Another one gone, and another one gone. Another one bites the dust.