Secrets On Top Of Secrets

A/N: I am so sorry for the picture! It was the only one that kinda acted off, but kinda didn't. Also it's Power girl, not Super girl. This story might seem a bit slow in the start, but you'll understand why I did it.

Y/N POV

I noticed it right away. The stares she would give me. Every time I was near her she would get a little tense. What is wrong with her? I tried to speak to her, but she would always ignore me. Let's just say it got annoying quite fast. I saw her getting in her hero attire and I decided to try and talk to her before she leaves.

"Karen, can I talk to you?" She sighed.
"What do you want Y/N?"
"I want to know why you've been ignoring me. Did something happen to someone in the league?" I saw her hand clench.
"Stop asking questions Y/N. You're just gonna be hurt in the end."
"Karen please. I wanna know if something is wrong."
"Stop. It." Her eyes flashed red and I took a step back. She realized what she did and covered her mouth a bit "Y-Y/N, I am so sorry I-I..." She didn't finish her sentence as she flew out our apartment. I sighed "What is that girl hiding from me?"

I walked out of the room, but I was surprised when Batman of all people showed up. "Batman? What are you doing here? Isn't Gotham your territory?" He basically ignored my question and said "I need to show you something Y/N." I raised an eyebrow. Wonder what he has in store. Before I could say anything he chopped my neck and I fell unconscious.

Time Skip

I woke up and looked around to get a good look of where I'm at. My eyes widened when I saw a giant penny. This must be the Batcave since Karen told me about there being a giant penny. "You're finally awake Y/N." Batman said as he turned his chair to face me "Yeah. Why did you knock me out anyways?" He went back on to his computer and ignored my question. Again. "This is what I wanted to show you." I looked at the computer and I could feel my heart shatter. Some of the images were Karen with someone I was very familiar with "Jason?" I walked up to the screen and saw how happy the both of them were and each broken piece of my heart kept breaking and breaking and breaking.

I tried to stop crying, but it didn't work "He used to be one of my pupils. I'm sorry, but I thought you should know before it was too late Y/N." I could feel myself shaking "W-was I not good enough?"

Time Skip

I waited for her to come back and she finally flew through the window. "Karen." Once again she ignored me, but I wasn't having it "I know what you and Jason did Karen. You can't hide that from me." She stopped walking "Who told you?" I narrowed my eyes "It doesn't matter." She walked up to me and looked down on me "Tell. Me. Now."

"Why should I tell you when you kept this from me?" I kept my cool since I didn't want to break down in front of her. Her eyes went red and she grabbed me by my collar "Was it Clark?! Bruce?! Diana?!" I raised an eyebrow "Who are they?" She slammed me into a wall and I almost went through it "That's not the point Y/N! Tell me!" I wouldn't talk, but then she did something that almost killed me and all she did was punch me.

"Who did it?!" I coughed up blood and soon the tears came "F-first you c-cheat on m-me and now y-you nearly k-kill me. W-was I really a t-terrible b-boyfriend?" Her eyes went wide and she put me on the couch "Y/N, I am so sorry! I-I was just angry and I-I was going to tell you, but I just didn't know how." I tried to sit up, but it didn't work "Y-you could h-have just b-broken up with m-me." This time when I went to sit up it worked "I didn't want to leave you at the time! I still loved you, but you wanted to take this relationship thing too slow and..." I noticed her pause "A-and w-what?"

"You... can't handle yourself out there. Jason has experience and he can handle me." I think my heart's taken a lot of abuse to day. "Not only that, but... he... he's a bit better." I tilted my head "Better at what?" She smiled "Your stutter is gone." I gave her a small glare "Your dodging the question."

"Fine. He's better at... something." I saw her touch her stomach and my eyes widened and a few seconds later my eyes watered up "Your... pregnant." She nodded "Yes. Jason and I are going to raise him together." More tears came down "Jason wanted to name him after Bruce so I guess there'll be another one in the family." My hands began to twitch "Looks like I don't have to hide it anymore. I'm sorry Y/N, but we're through." She flew out the window with a smile on her face.

Time Skip (Play the song)

I sat on the roof of my apartment building and I looked up at the stars "I can't believe I thought I could be with someone like that." I put my hand in my pocket and took out my phone "Should I delete some of the pictures of us having a good time?" I sighed "Good memories or bad is really what I'm asking myself. Good because of the love we used to have and bad because of what she did." I look back at the stars, but was surprised when I saw Supergirl "How long were you here?"

"When you said "Should I delete some of the pictures of us having a good time?" Sorry for what happened."
"Well she should be saying sorry. She did cheat on me with some asshole." She flew down and sat beside me "Well Jason can be like that sometimes." I raised an eyebrow "You know him?" She nodded "Yep. I'm surprised that those two did it though." I looked down "Well at least she's happy with him." She looked at me and said "And what about you?" I didn't want to answer her. I just kept looking at streets filled with people "You listening Y/N?" I turned to her "I heard you. I... I'm just not sure."

"Well maybe you should try to go for someone else. I mean I do know some girls who you could try and date." I sighed.
"And who would they be?"
"Well she's very close to yo- I mean me. She wears mainly blue with a bit of red." I looked at what she was wearing and chuckled "You could've just told me." She smiled "Didn't feel like. So what do you say?" I put my arm around her "I don't see why not."

A/N: Something new for this book. Usually it would've been a RWBY story, but I wanted to show you guys that it's not just RWBY.