(Intermission) Secrets On Top Of Secrets (2)

Y/N POV

I smiled as I walked out the bakery, holding a cake for Kara. "Hopefully she doesn't fly by and ruin the cake. Definitely don't want that." Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder "Too late. Lucky for you, I didn't fly by." Welp, now she knows about the damn cake. God damn super hearing. She took the cake from my hand and started to take some of the icing off "Ya know, this is pretty good. Thanks by the way." She said, as she stuffed her face. "Yeah, you think that it's okay to be out in the open talking to me...in your superhero costume?"

People on the street were looking at us in confusion "Supergirl has a boyfriend?" They didn't say it out loud, but I knew that's what they were thinking. She picked me up with one hand and flew towards our apartment "By the way, how's Karen doing?" She looked down at me with an eyebrow raised "I heard that her and Jason slipt when she found him fucking Starfire." Kara put me down on the balcony and sighed "Yeah, and now she's gone full villain."

Villain?! Karen, a villain?! "Clark tried to help her out, but she just ignored him and flew away." She sat on the bed and took of her boots. "So she-" *Knock knock* "I'll get it." I opened the door and I was almost crushed to death...by a hug. "I missed you so much Y/N! I'm sorry for cheating on you! That bastard Jason fucked that Starslut and it pissed me off!" She held me tighter and I could of sworn my back broke "Karen, get off of him." Kara walked out the bedroom with her eyes glowing red and she was hovering off the ground "Kara? What are you doing here?" Karen looked at me with wide eyes "You...You two...are dating... aren't you?"

What the hell do I do now?! If I say yes then she'll crush me and if I say no Kara will be crushed! "We-" A batarang hit the floor and it made Karen drop me. It also caused the both of them to drop to the floor "What the hell?" Batman came in from the window and looked at me "You seemed to be in quite the predicament." I scratched the back of my head, sheepishly "Yeah, thanks by the way. So, what did you hit them with?"

Batman took out a glowing red rope and tied Karen up "Don't worry about that Y/N." I sighed and picked Kara up "Ya know, every other person in the league told me their names, but you didn't say anything." He stayed picked Karen up and left via the balcony, completely ignoring me "The fuck man!"

Time Skip

"Didn't think you had the kind of money for this thing." I chuckled and drank a bit of wine "Well let's just say I know people."

Batman POV

I crawled over to the batcomputer and grit my teeth "Need...to...let them...know." I slammed my hand on the signal button and coughed up blood "To...everyone. Power...girl is...headed...for... Supergirl...and.. Y/N."

Y/N POV

"Kara, we've been together for a while now and... there's something I wanna let you know." She tilted her head and I sighed "I don't like your last name." I took out a small black box and smiled "Let's change it." Tears ran down her face as she smiled "Kara Zor-El. Will you marry me?" She nodded and covered her mouth a bit "Of course I will." Someone began to clap and once we turned our heads we saw Karen, eyes full.of malice "Congratulations Superbitch. But that beautiful ring belongs to me!" A green truck then hit her out of know where "This beautiful ring? Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think you deserve one." Green Lantern came with Wonder Woman and yelled "Everyone evacuate the area!"

People hurried to run out and Kara grabbed my arm "Go!" The Flash came by and picked me up "We gotta go buddy!"

Ring POV

[Must Find New Ring Bearer. Currently Lanterns In Area. Hal Jordan. Jon Stewart. Guy Gardner. New Lantern Chosen. Y/N L/N]

A/N: Was this good for a part two?