Weight of The World

A/N: The reader is a Stand user also thanks for the request!

Y/N POV

3: 56. The exact time I saw them in bed. The exact time Qrow dropped his flask. "Summer... how could you?" Silence was the only answer I got, but I could tell that neither of them had an answer. "I... I trusted you! Both of you! I put my time into getting the things you wanted. All of the times I told you I loved you came from the heart, but right now I can tell that every time you said it, it meant nothing!" I turned around and slammed the door "Should've known this would happen! Each time she would visit Tai before I came home, but I just didn't see the signs." I walked away to kill something or anything for that matter.

Raven POV

I watched as Y/N left the house and smirked "Looks like Summer got a bit greedy. It's time I go heal N/N's wounded heart." I then turned into my raven form and flew off to where Y/N was going.

Y/N POV (Get ready for some JOJO!)

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!" With one last punch I went through the Ursa's body. "Damn annoyance!" I dropped to my knees while I noticed that I got hit a bit too hard. "You look like you've had fun." That can't be. I looked up and saw Raven Branwen. Well shit. "Where... the fuck... were... you?" She looked away and said "I was off where I belong. With my tribe. Why are you out here L/N?" I chuckle and stand up while I crack my neck "Well if you must know, your bastard of an ex husband decided to fuck my fiancé."

Raven POV

"I would expect such from Tai, but Summer certainly was a surprise."
"Asshole shot his load inside her when we walked in. She might have his kid." His voice cracked towards the end and I could tell that he was breaking inside "I don't know what to do anymore." I grabbed his chin and pulled his face closer to mine "You get revenge. Show her that you won't take betrayal lightly. Make. Her. Pay."

Y/N POV

"She right L/N. Show him that nobody betrays the heir of The World." I didn't know where that voice came from, but they were right. I will not take this lightly Rose.

Time Skip

I looked at Rose as she starts to cough up blood from her wounds "I guess I deserved this." I just crossed my arms and walked off, but heard her say something "Just... don't hurt Ruby." I stopped and said "I have no quarrel with her. If she decides to come for me then I will not hesitate to end her as well. Goodbye Rose and may you find piece in the other world." I didn't turn around, but I could feel her fade away.

Raven POV

I flew up behind him and turned into my human form "I know how hard it was to do that, but-" I was caught off guard when he grabbed my chin and kissed me. "It doesn't matter anymore. She's gone and now I can finally move on to my next mission." I raised an eyebrow "And what is that?" He grew a smirk and said "Screwing Raven Branwen senseless."

A/N: Once again I tried to make it different, but next time it will be how I usually write.