I think I'm in love with him

Adam's: POV

I was playing on my piano and on a shelf stood a photo of me and my boyfriend Sauli. I miss him so much.

"You can't scare me!" I said. "Damnit!"
replied Toby. "Nice to see you again!" I said. "The same!" he replied. "Your friend Tommy has moved in the Amityville house!" I said. "I know Andy fd du I want to kill his stepfather!" replied Toby coldly.

(Tommy's best friend Toby)

"Life is not about killing!" I said. "You're right, I'm sorry!" he replied quietly. "It's fine!" I said. "Tommy reminds me of Sauli, I think I'm in love with him!" I said. "Aww!" replied Toby.

"You would just dare to tell him!" I said. "I'm sure he feels the same!" replied Toby. "I hope you're right!" I said. "Have I ever been wrong?" he asked. "No!" I said.

"You'll marry him and live happily ever after!" replied Toby with a soft smile. "We're not even together!" I said. "Don't ruin your future!" he replied. "You are so funny!" I said. "I know!" he replied and I laughed.

"I'm gonna tell Tommy about your feelings for him!" said Toby. "Good luck!" I replied. "It'll go well, trust me!" he said and disappeared.

***

Toby's: POV

Tommy was in his room and I scared him. "Toby!" he said. "Hello!" I replied. "What's up?" he asked. "I have talked to Adam and he's in love with you!" I said. "Then you haven't met my stepfather, he hates gays!" replied Tommy. "But your mom accept who you are!" I said. "She agrees with Robert!" he replied.

"Don't let them control your life!" I said. "Love is waste of time!" replied Tommy. "No, it's not!" I said. "Tell Adam I'm not interested!" replied Tommy. "I hope you change your mind!" I said and left.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Tommy is in love with Adam, but he's afraid of what they're going to say. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~