Do you wanna be my friend

Molly's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and someone was standing in my room. I gasped when the full moon lit up the girl.

She had dark hair and blue eyes. Veins covered her face and she was bleeding from a wound in the forehead.

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Cornelia!" she said. "I'm Molly!" I replied. "Do you wanna be my friend?" she asked. "Yes!" I said. "Thank you Molly!" replied Cornelia and hugged me.

"Your forehead!" I said. "My daddy shot me!" replied Cornelia sadly. "Are you a g-ghost?" I asked scared. "Yes, I am!" she said. "Don't hurt me!" I replied. "We'll have so much fun!" she said with a smirk.

She took my hand and lead me to the wardrobe. "I hid here, but he found me. I thought he loved me!" said Cornelia. "Please stop!" I begged. "I remember when my brother found me and tried to wake me up. Then came my dad and shot him as well!" she said. "I don't want to hear more!" I sobbed.

"I don't have any friends!" she said. "Leave me alone!" I replied. "Don't be so mean!" said Cornelia. "You're not real, you're not real!" I replied. She hissed and disappeared.

I ran crying into Tommy and he gave me a worried look. "Can I sleep here?" I asked. "Of course!" he said. "I had a nightmare!" I replied. "Shhh, it's over now honey!" whispered Tommy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***

I yawned sleepy and was close to fell of the chair. "I've never seen you so tired before!" said Robert. "I had a nightmare last night!" I replied. "What was it about?" he asked. "I don't remember!" I lied. "I'll buy a dreamcatcher to you!" he said.

"Do you love me daddy?" I asked. "Of course I do!" he said. "You'd never kill me?" I asked. "Why would I kill my own daughter?" asked Robert. "I know you wouldn't!" I said.

"Are you ready for preschool?" asked daddy and I nodded. We went out to the car and I had a strange feeling in my body. I couldn't stop thinking of Cornelia and her tragic end.

I feel for Cornelia so much💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~