I can't believe it's you

Adam's: POV

"Can I help you?" asked a girl kindly. "I'm just looking, but thanks anyway!" I said. "You're welcome!" she replied and left. I opened the door to the room and walked in. Just as I remember it.

I sat at the piano and started playing my mom's favorite melody. "You're not allowed to be in here!" said a woman suddlenly. I looked up and she gasped.

"Don't freak out!" I replied. "I can't believe it's you!" said Margot. "It is me!" I replied with a smile. "I still remember the warm summer day year 1960, you were five years old and you were here with your mother!" she said.

"I loved to be in your bookstore and play on the piano!" I replied. "I closed this room after your death, because there were too many memories of you inside here!" said Margot. I gave her a hug and she cried.

"Can you play something for me?" she asked and I nodded. I played and tears of joy filled her eyes.

Margot has always been like a grandmother to me and I love her with all my heart.

***

"Have nice day!" said Margot when it was time to go home. "The same!" I replied before I went out.

"Adam!" called a girl. I turned around and saw my little sister. "Cornelia!" I said. She ran up to me and I lifted up her.

"Look what daddy did!" she said and showed me the bullet hole. "He can't hurt you anymore!" I replied. "I was so scared Adam!" she sobbed.

"You are safe now, I don't let anybody hurt you!" I said. She nodded and her eyes shone of happiness. "I promise!" I said.

Aww, so cute💕

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~