Sleep now my love and I will always be by your side

Tommy's: POV

A few weeks later

I couldn't understand that it was already our wedding and today I'm going to marry Adam. I'm both nervous and excited. Our wedding was to be held down by the beach. We had invited his family and friends.

A few minutes later, I went up to Adam and the only thing I could see was his gorgeous smile and his blue eyes.

I stood in front of him, and the priest started talking. I barely heard what he said because I couldn't take my eyes from Adam. But I quickly said I do and we exchanged rings with each other. "Now you can kiss your husband!" said the priest.

We broke out into a lovely kiss and the guests cheered and applauded. Then Adam invited me to dance, and we danced along the water. I threw away my bouquet that ended up in Allison lap.

At the party Adam sang Thousand years and he couldn't have chosen a better song. I can't describe how happy I am, I'm married to the man of my life, and everything is perfcet.

"Such a beautiful wedding!" said Leila, and hugged us both. "Thank you mom!" replied Adam happily. "Yeah, it was a magical night." I said and kissed his lips.

***

"Are you ready darling?" asked Adam. "Yes!" I said and went down to the hall with my suitcase. "Have a great honeymoon in France, and take a lot of pictures!" replied Allison. "We promise!" we said.

They said goodbye, and we drove to the ariport. When the plane lifted I leaned
my head against his shoulder, and yawned.

"Sleep now my love and I will always be by your side!" whispered Adam. I closed my eyes and a smile spread on my lips.

So beautiful and romantic❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~