It's not over

Tommy's: POV

We were at a night club and partied. Adam was also there with Sauli. He kissed him in front of me and smirked.

"Isn't the heartbreaker we've here!" said Adam. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Nothing!" he said. "Well, I've a new boyfriend as well!" I replied and kissed Oliver.

"You used Tommy!" he said. "Have you told him?" asked Adam angrily. "We have no secrets for each other!" I said.

"It's not over!" replied Sauli and dragged Oliver out. A invisible wall held me back and I heard him screaming. "Don't hurt him!" I said and tears ran down my cheeks.

The scream quieted after a while and I ran out to him. Oliver lay bloody on the ground and he barely breathed. I picked up my phone and called for an ambulance.

"You're gonna be okay!" I said and stroked his cheek. "T-Tommy!" he replied weakly. "Shhhh, it'll will be alright!" I said.

The ambulance arrived and drove us to the hospital. I held his hand and I couldn't hold back the tears.

***

I sat on the couch in the waiting room and read a newspaper. Then the door opened and a doctor came out.

"How's he?" I asked worried. "He'll be fine!" said the doctor and I let out a sigh of relief.

I went into the room and he smiled at me. "Hey Oliver!" I said. "Hey Tommy!" he replied. "You're okay?" I asked. "I'm fine!" said Oliver. "Good!" I replied and kissed his forehead.

"They tortured me!" said Oliver and shuddered. "You are safe now, I won't let them hurt you again!" I replied. "Thank you for being here for me!" he said. "Always!" I replied with a smile.

I'm glad Oliver is okay. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~