I've feelings for you

Adam's: POV

I went to their house the next day, but something caught my attention. On a swing sat a girl with dark hair and she was wearing a light blue dress.

"Where's your jacket Cornelia?" I asked. "I don't freeze!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Who are you?" asked a woman. I blinked and the girl was gone. "My name is Adam, Tommy's friend!" I said. "It's pleasure to meet you, I'm his mom Dia!" she replied and shook my hand. "You're very cold!" she said. "I forgot the gloves at home!" I replied. "Come inside, I think Tommy is in his room!" said Dia.

 "Come inside, I think Tommy is in his room!" said Dia

(Adam's style)

I went into the house with her and she called at Tommy. "It's a beautiful house!" I said. "I agree!" replied Dia.

"Have you heard voices?" I asked. "My son thinks this place is haunted, teenages you know!" she said. Then came Tommy and he smiled at me.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey!" he replied. "I'm so glad you have a friend!" said Dia. "Do you mind walking in the forest?" I asked. "Not all!" said Tommy. "Great!" I replied. "See you later mom!" he said and we went out.

***

He told me about his life and I listened. "I haven't seen you in school!" said Tommy. "I have already graduated from high school!" I replied. "Lucky you!" he said.

We sat down on a cliff and looked at the nature. "It's so quiet and peacefully!" said Tommy. "Yeah!" I replied.

"Close your eyes!" I said. "Why?" he asked. "Just do it!" I said. "Okay!" replied Tommy and closed them. I kissed his lips softly and he smiled.

"Did you like it?" I asked. "I love it!" said Tommy. "I've feelings for you!" I replied. "Same here!" he said. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. "A milion yes!" said Tommy happily.

Aww, their first kiss💗 I'm so happy for them. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~