You shouldn't care about what others think of you

Tommy's: POV

"What have you done to your hair?" asked Robert. "I dye it!" I said. "You'll be bullied when you look like that!" he replied. "It's not your problem!" I said.

(Tommy's style)

(Tommy's style)

(Tommy's stepfather Robert)

Robert is the new principal at my new school and I hate it. I had to go with him to the classroom and everyone was watching me. Thank you for ruining my life.

"You must be Tommy!" said a woman named Diana. "It's me!" I replied. "You're so welcome and I hope you're gonna enjoy your time here!" she said. Yeah, sure. I thought. "Thanks!" I replied. "You can sit next to Allison!" said Diana. A girl with red/pink hair gave me a happy smile.

"My name is Allison Iraheta!" she said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tommy Joe Ratliff!" I replied. "Is he your dad?" she asked. "Robert is my stepfather!" I said. "Okay!" replied Allison.

"My mom met him in New York and fell in love. Then he got a job and we moved from LA to Long Island!" I said. "Mysterious things has happened here!" she replied. I told her where I live and she couldn't believe her ears.

"Thirty-eight years ago, a stepfather killed his entire family. The oldest son had been with his boyfriend the whole day. Then he had to go home and it was the last time he saw him!" said Allison.

"How can a father just brutally kill them?" I asked. "It is said that he heard voices who told him do it!" said a guy.

"The house is possessed by evil spirits and they don't like new people!" replied a girl with creepy voice. I screamed and she began to laugh. "You should've seen your face!" said Veronica. "Good job!" replied Joe. "You screamed like a girl!" said their friend.

"That's enough!" replied Diana strictly. "Are you okay?" asked Allison worried. "Yeah!" I said. "Don't care about them, they love to scare people!" she replied. "It's fine!" I said and she nodded.

***

"Tommy, wait!" said a familiar voice. "Can you stop following me!" I replied annyoed. "Sorry!" said Adam. I continued to walk and he went after me.

"You shouldn't care about what others think of you!" said Adam. "It'll never be something between us, never!" I replied. "We can be friends if you want!" he said. "Or you can leave me alone!" I replied angrily. "As you wish!" said Adam hurt and walked away.

Poor Adam, he just wants a friend. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~