I won't let him hurt you

Allison's: POV

"He should have marry me instead of Tommy!" said Sauli coldly. "I love when you're jealous!" I replied. "I'm bored, let's have some fun!" he said. "Yeah!" I replied.

We went over to his house and Molly was on the top of the roof. "Come Molly!" said Cornelia. "I'm coming!" she replied. She wouldn't survive if she falls. "Molly, come down at once!" yelled her father. "Hey daddy!" she said and waved.

Suddenly she stumbled and fell to the ground. "Such a tragic end!" I said. But her mon caught her and she yelled angrily at her. "I just played with my friend!" replied Molly. "You could have died!" said Dia. "I'm sorry mommy!" she replied. "It's honey, but don't do it again!" said Dia strictly and she nodded.

We walked in and her dad was sleeping on the couch. "Sweet dreams!" said Sauli with a smirk. We plagued him with nightmares and laughed. "We don't like new people!" I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

Tommy woke up screaming and his body was shaking of fear. "I'm here!" I said calmly. "I dreamed that Robert killed us in the sleep!" replied Tommy and tears ran down his cheeks. "I won't let him hurt you!" I said and hugged him.

"It felt so real!" he replied. "Shhh, it was only a nightmare!" I said. "I'm so scared!" sobbed Tommy. "You're safe with me!" I said. I sang a lullaby and he fell asleep in my arms.

Very creepy. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~