I want to join your gang

Toby's: POV

Three motorcycles stopped outside the cafe and I went up to them. "What's up?" I asked. "Dad has given me curfew for a month, I can't believe it!" complained Joe. "Poor you!" I said. "My grandma will visit us this Friday and she still treats me like a girl!" replied Veronica. I laughed quilty, she hates girly stuff.

"I'm looking for a new member of our gang!" I said. "Have you found someone?" he asked. "Not yet!" I said.

"Tommy would be perfect!" replied Veronica. "We can protect him from his stepfather!" said Joe. "I'll ask him!" I replied.

(This is Veronica Cooper)

***

I met him on my way back home and waved at him. "Cool jacket!" said Tommy. "Thanks, it's my Serpent jacket!" I replied. "I want to join your gang!" he said. "I was going to ask you!" I replied and he nodded.

"We are like a family and we protect each other!" I said. "It's a yes from me!" replied Tommy. "Good!" I said.

We drove to a tattoo studio and did a snake tattoo on his shoulder. Then he dyed his hair black and he bought leather pants and fingerless gloves.

"You look so baddas with that jacket!" said Ronnie!" "Thanks!" he replied. "I totally argee!" said Joe. "Tommy Joe Ratliff, our newset member of the gang!" I replied and they cheered.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Tommy is more sassy now and nobody you want to mess with. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~