You're not safe here

Molly's: POV

"I forbid you to meet him!" said Robert angrily. "He's my boyfriend!" replied Tommy. "It doesn't matter!" he said. "You can't do this to me!" replied Tommy. "Yes I can!" said Robert and hung up.

"My father didn't liked my brother either!" replied Cornelia. "I don't understand why he hates him so much, Tommy is so kind and caring!" I said. "I like him!" she replied and I smiled.

"We'll always be friends, right?" I asked. "Always!" said Cornelia. The door opened and in came mommy.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Dia. "My best friend Cornelia!" I said. "Don't talk to her!" she replied and dragged me out of the room. "But mommy!" I said. "She's dangerous!" replied Dia strictly. "No she's isn't!" I said and ran back to my bedroom.

***

I played with my doll and a tear ran down my cheek. "You're not safe here!" said a woman. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Leila Lambert!" she said kindly. "Nice to meet you!" I replied.

"Something horrible is going to happen and I don't want you to meet the same fate as I did!" said Leila. "Are you also a ghost?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are we going to die?" I asked worried. Leila hugged me and tears streamed down my face. "I'm so sorry honey!" she whispered.

They will meet a tragic end. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~