Little Mr. Living with his rosy cheeks and beating heart

Sauli's: POV

I can't wait to see my beloved boyfriend again. I committed suicide after his death because I couldn't live without him.

I arrived to his house and knocked on the door. Maybe they still live here because they can't find peace. A blonde woman opened with a smile. Isn't Lelia brunette?

"Are you one of Tommy's friends?" she asked. "Who's that?" I asked. "My son!" she said. "I don't know anyone named Tommy!" I replied. "Then you can go!" she said and closed the door. Rude woman.

I went to town and walked into a café. At a round table sat Adam with another guy. He kissed his cheek and my dead heart broke into thousand pieces.

I went up to them and Adam looked shocked at me. "Sorry to interrupt, but I want to talk to your boyfriend!" I said and he followed me out.

"Sauli, is it really you?" asked Adam. "Yes!" I said. "I wouldn't have gone back home that night!" replied Adam. "You would found the truth anyway!" I said. "I'm so glad you are here!" he replied. "Sure!" I muttered.

"Tommy has moved in the house with his family!" said Adam. I hope he dies. I thought for myself.

"Does he know what has happened there?" I asked. "I think so!" said Adam. "Have you told him that you're a ghost?" I asked. "Not yet!" he said.

"I don't like his mom, Leila was more nicer!" I replied. "His stepfather is worse!" said Adam. "Enjoy your time with him because it's soon to late!" I replied and left him.

***

I went back to the cemetery and sat down on a bench. Perhaps he does belong to him, Little Mr. Living with his rosy cheeks and beating heart.

The anniversary of the horrible murder is soon here and no one will survive the night. Once you have enter the house, there's no turning back.

Sauli is back and he's jealous of Adam's relationship with Tommy. Something is going to happen with his family. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~