My dreams were taken from me night along with my family

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 13th of November year 1974 Amityville

"I'm coming home tomorrow again!" I said. "Say hi to Sauli from me!" replied Leila. "I will!" I said. She gave me a hug and I smiled. "Bye mom!" I replied and walked out.

(Adam during the 70s)

I went over to my boyfriend and knocked on the door. "Hello darling!" said Sauli and kissed me. "Hey!" I replied and gave him a kiss back.

"Something troubles you, what is it?" he asked worried. "Andy has acting very strangely today!" I said. "It doesn't sound good!" replied Sauli. "I'm very worried!" I said. "Oh Adam!" he replied and hugged me.

"I love you so much, you're the best boyfriend in the whole world!" I said. "I love you too!" replied Sauli.

Then we went out for a walk hand in hand. We laughed and had fun. "I'm so happy we're together. I don't care what people says, because nothing can tear us apart.

It's just my mom, brother and my stepsiblings who knows about my surprise. I'll propose to Sauli on Christmas Eve and we will travel to France on our honeymoon. I can't wait to marry him.

***

A heavily strom broke out and I couldn't sleep. I went up and put on my clothes. I stroked Sauli's cheek and he smiled in his sleep. "I'll be back before you wake!" I whispered and went out.

But I met a horrible sight when I got home. In a puddle of blood lay mom and next to her was a broken glass. I was too shocked to do anything.

Then I went upstairs and found my little brother and Jonathan dead in their bed. They were too young to die.

I walked into Cornelia's room and found her dead as well in her wardrobe. I held her cold body in my arms and tears ran down my cheeks. I have lost my entire family.

"Please wake up honey, please Cornelia!" I said. But she would never open her eyes again. I lay her down in her bed and kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry!" I said.

The door opened and in came my stepfather. "What's wrong with you?" I asked coldly.

He shot me and I fell to the floor. He walked out and a lightning cut through the dark sky.

My dreams were taken from me that night along with my family. I would never see Sauli or call him my husband.

My heart stopped beating and I closed my eyes forever. I drew my last breath and died.

-End of the flashback-

💔

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~