I like you Tommy

Tommy's: POV

I sat on a swing and tears ran down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that Adam had used me.

"You're okay?" asked a blonde guy suddlenly. "Yeah!" I said and wiped away the tears. He sat down next to me with a smile.

"I'm Oliver!" he said. "Tommy!" I replied. "Cool name!" he said. "Thanks!" I replied.

(This is Oliver)

(This is Oliver)

"I haven't seen you here before!" I said. "I moved here with my family theee days ago!" replied Oliver. "I live with my mom, her new husband and his daugther in the Amityville house!" I said.

"My dad says that the place is haunted!" replied Oliver. "Your dad is right!" I said. I told him the whole story and he looked shocked at me.

"So you were married to a ghost?" he asked. "I know it sounds weird!" I said. "It's so cool!" he replied. "But I found out that he had used me, he never loved me!" I said sadly. "What an idiot!" replied Oliver coldly. "It's okay!" I said.

He lifted up my chin and his green eyes are so beautiful. "I like you Tommy!" replied Oliver. "I like you too!" I said. He kissed me and he got a kiss back.

***

"It was very nice to meet you!" I said. "The same!" replied Oliver. "Here's my number if you want to hang out more times!" I said. "Great!" he replied and smiled. I kissed him again before I walked back home.

I ship them so much, they are so cute together💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~