My life is far from perfect

Toby's: POV

-Flashback-

The 18th of September year 2009 Los Angeles

"Can I follow you home today?" asked Joe. "Can't we be at your place instead?" I asked. "We're always there!" he said.

"Why do you even complain, you live in a luxury apartment and you have a rich dad, your life is perfcet!" replied his friend. "My life is far from perfect!" I said. "I doubt that!" he replied.

 "I doubt that!" he replied

(This is Toby)

(His little brother Isaac)

"I must go now!" said Joe. "Okay!" I replied. He kissed me before he walked away with his friends.

Dad slept deeply on the couch when I got home. I saw the empty bottles and sighed. I went up to my room and sat down on the bed. But I smiled when I got a text message from my brother.

Isaac
My band has a show tonight, do you want to come? It's free entrance by the way😊

Toby
I don't feel well, I think I've catch a cold :( I know you're gonna rock it😃

Isaac
Get well soon❤️

Toby
Thank you❤️

***

I had been sleeping for an hour and woke up by someone squeezing my throat. I opened my eyes and saw dad. He squeezed harder and the whole room began to spin.

"I-I c-can't b-breathe!" I stuttered. "You're going to hell where you belong!" he said coldly. "Dad!" I replied and tears filled my eyes. "You are a idiot Toby, I have never loved you!" said Stefan.

I gasped for air and my heart began to beat slower. My last breath left my mouth and everything went black.

-End of the flashback-

Toby was too young to die💔 I hate their father so much. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~