Don't tell me this is a goodbye

Tommy's: POV

I looked at my phone and panicked. It's the 13th of November today, anniversary of the murder. I texted Oliver to meet at the park and he sent back a okay.

"Have you seen Robert?" asked mom when I came down. "No!" I said. "He doesn't answer his phone!" replied Dia. "Maybe the battery is discharged!" I said. "Maybe!" she replied.

I said goodbye and walked to the park. "Hey Tommy!" said Oliver. "Hey!" I replied. "What did you want?" he asked. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I love you Oliver and you'll always be in my heart!" I said. "Don't tell me this is a goodbye!" he replied and tears filled his eyes. "I'm afraid it is!" I said sadly.

He hugged me and tears ran down his cheeks. "I love you too Tommy, I'll always do!" replied Oliver. "Thank you for being here for me!" I said. "You're welcome!" replied Oliver. I kissed him and he smiled softly at me.

***

A snow storm broke out during the night and I slept deeply in my bed. Then I heard a gun shot and mom screamed. The door opened and Molly ran up to me.

She lay down next to me in the bed and I held close to me. "Daddy killed mommy!" sobbed Molly. "You're safe here!" I whispered low.

The door was opened again and I held my breath. Molly started hiccups and my whole body froze.

Robert shot us and my sister died immediately. I kissed her forehead before I died too.

Rest in peace Tommy, Molly and Dia🌹

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~