The story will be repeated

Philip's: POV

One year later

"We're finally here!" said mom happily. I stepped out from the car and looked at the house. "Time to pick a room!" said my eldest brother and walked in. "Nick, wait!" replied my younger siblings and ran after him.

(This is Philip)

(This is Philip)

"Best you pick the best room before Alex do it!" said dad with a smile. "You're right!" I replied and walked into the house.

I went upstairs and found a room. I walked in and looked around. I jumped when I heard a voice. I turned around and saw a little girl with blonde hair and she held a teddy bear in her arms.

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Molly!" she said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Philip!" I replied. "I died here, my daddy killed me and my brother!" she said sadly. I took a step back of fear. "I won't hurt you, I just want to have a friend!" said Molly.

"Are you okay honey?" asked mom worried. The little girl was gone. "I'm fine!" I said. "You look like you've seen a ghost!" replied Kate. "I need some air!" I said and went out.

I walked to the cemetery to calm me down. I couldn't believe I had seen a real ghost.

"Hello!" someone said. "Who said that?" I asked. "I did!" said a guy with raven hair and smokey dark eyes. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Tommy!" he said. He shook my hand and his skin was ice cold. "I'm Philip!" I replied.

"Do you live in a old house at 112 Ocean Avenue?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. "I would move if I was you!" replied Tommy. "We just got here!" I replied. "I warn you, terrible things have been committed in that house!" he said.

"Like what?" I asked a bit scared. His eyes were tearful and I'll never forget the look he gave me. "An entire family got murdered!" he said sadly. "So horrible!" I replied and he nodded.

"Have you seen something strange?" asked Tommy. I told him what I had seen, but he wasn't impressed. "Don't forget I warn you!" he said and left.

***

Tommy's: POV

"You said exactly the same thing that Adam said to you when you met him!" said Toby. "Yeah!" I replied. "Philip saw Molly!" he said. "I know!" I replied.

"Don't be like him!" replied Toby. "Philip is cute!" I said with a smirk. "Tommy, please!" he begged. "The story will be repeated!" I said.

Tommy is just like Adam and he will fall in love with Philip only to break his heart.

I'll start with a new book called Another lonely night.

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~