He's lying to you

Tommy's: POV

I woke up at the hospital and Adam sat on a chair next to the bed. He hugged me gently and kissed my forehead.

"I thought I had lost you!" he said. "I can't believe that someone spiked my drink with poison!" he replied. "Who would even get the idea of killing you?" I asked. "I don't know!" said Tommy.

A doctor came in and and checked his pulse. "It was lucky that your boyfriend found you in time, otherwise you would have been dead!" he replied. "He's my hero!" I said and Adam smiled.

"I'll always protect you, I'm your guardian angel!" replied Adam. "My beautiful angel!" I said with a smile. "I'll let you sleep!" he replied. He kissed me and went out to the waitning room.

***

Ash and Isaac came over later in the day and they gave me flowers and chocolate. "How are you feeling?" asked Ashley worried. "Much better!" I said. "I should've understood he'd poison you!" replied Isaac coldly. "Adam would never do that!" I said.

"He's lying to you!" replied Ash. "You don't know him!" I said. "We know him enough to know he's not good for you!" replied Isaac. "I thought you two were my friends!" I said hurt. "We are your friends!" replied Ashley.

"My best friends wouldn't judge my boyfriend, they would support me and be here for me. But I don't know what happened to them!" I said.

"Come Ash, we're not welcome here!" he replied and took her hand. "Bye Tommy!" she said and walked out.

"He doesn't listen!" said Ashley upset. "Relax, I've a plan!" replied Isaac and smirked. "Say it!" she said. "It's time for his stepfather to know the truth about his stepson!" he replied.

I don't think it's such a good idea Isaac.

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~