I'm so glad we're friends

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 5th of June year 1988 Los Angeles

"Was it fun today at school?" asked Ron and we stepped into the car. "Yes!" said both me and Isaac. "That's great!" he replied and we smiled. "You have chocolate around your mouth!" I said. He looked at himself in the mirror and we started laughing.

"Hey Tommy and Isaac!" said Dia when we got home. "Hey mom!" I replied and gave her a hug. Mom gave us a plate with cookies and glass of juice. We went up to my room and sat down on the floor.

"I want to play in a rockband when I grow up!" I said and took a bite of my cookie. "I want to play drums!" replied Isaac. "You can play in a band and I could be your drummer!" he said happily. "That's an awesome idea!" I replied with a smile. "Thank you!" said Isaac. "I'm so glad we're friends!" I replied. "Me too!" he said.

***

"Sleep well now Tommy!" said Ron. "I love you daddy!" I replied. "I love you too my son!" he said and kissed my forehead. "I'll always be here for you!" I said. "That's grea!" he replied.

"Good night!" I replied and yawned. "Good night!" he said and went out from my room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

Tommy and Isaac are so cute and I love their friendship❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~