Truth hurts

Toby's: POV

"It feels great to be human again, I've missed it so much. I also found out that I'm adopted and Kol is my real brother.

I was in a clothing store and looked around. I saw a guy with dark hair and he's very cute. He wore a dark shirt, sunglasses and gray jeans.

(This is Alex)

(This is Alex)

He turned his head at my direction and I looked embarrassed down. I found what I was looking for and went to pay.

"Hi!" said the guy when I came out again. "Hey!" I replied. "What's your name?" he asked. "Toby!" I said. "Nice to meet you Toby, my name is Alex!" he replied. "Nice to meet you too, but I have to go home now!" I said and he waved goodbye.

That was so awkward, why do I have to be so nervous in front of cute guys? I hope he doesn't think I'm weird. I've feelings for and I want to meet him again.

***

Isaac's: POV

"I don't like this place!" said Ashley. "You've me and I'm not afraid of ghosts!" I replied. "You know who were murdered here!" she said. "Nothing will happen!" I replied and rang the bell. Robert opened the door and looked at us.

"Good afternoon Mr. Johnson!" I said polite. "Tommy is not at home!" replied Robert. "We know, but we have some news!" I said. "Don't do it!" whispered Ashley.

"Tell me!" he replied. "Your stepson is together with a guy named Adam!" I said. "What are you saying?" he asked shocked.

"Tommy is in hospital because his boyfriend poisoned him!" I said. "This would never happen if he was together with a girl!" replied Robert. "Truth hurts!" I said. "Thank you for telling me!" he replied. "No problem!" I said.

"Why was this necessary?" asked Ashley. "Robert will forbid Tommy to meet him and it'll save his life!" I said. "Right!" she replied. "I know what I'm doing!" I said. "I trust you!" replied Ashley. "You can always trust me!" I said and kissed her.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I ship Toby and Alex💗 Smart idea Isaac, but you've only done the worse. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~