12- Unwell

Before leaving the room Neil turned on the night light and left the door slightly ajar. He sighed as he walked into the kitchen to find JJ resting her head on the table watching a video.

"Hey honey," he whispered as he leaned down to kiss her head. "Let's get you some food." JJ paused the video as she watched him. "It's still pretty hot, but let me know if you want me to reheat it." He carefully placed the bowl down beside her. "Also I've got something to talk to you about." She watched as he turned around. Her eyes settled on his thighs before he turned her way again.

"Sounds serious." Once setting the bread down on the table, he took a seat beside her. "Is this about the story? Or the laughing when you were telling-"

"No," he said with a laugh. "Lara told me you like her more than me." Neil watched her smirk and raised an eyebrow.

"Well you know what the best part of this relationship is? Apart from the sex of course." He leaned forward, his breath fanning over her face. His breath tickled her neck and she tried her best not to squirm as she held eye contact. JJ smiled and she noticed his eyes glance down at her lips.

"Enlighten me cara..." he whispered.

"You know when you whisper that in my ear it drives me a little crazy." Neil chuckled deeply as he put both his hands on her waist. He then sighed. "I'm really sorry about today. About the whole not telling Lara thing. And before you say anything it's not okay. I never should have put you in that position where you were forced to tell her."

"What's done is done, Jay, " he whispered. He pulled her closer, hearing the chair scrape against the floor. "I promise you from now on I will be more open about it all. I'll sit you down and talk to you about it properly so you fully understand." Leaning closer, he gently placed his lips against hers. She rested her hands at the back of his neck. "Turns out my mum already told her when she saw us kissing on Saturday."

She smiled before kissing him again. Her thumb grazed the back of his ear and he let out a moan as he pulled her in deeper. With their lips still connected, she slowly got up and placed herself on his lap. "Baby," she whispered as she pulled away. His hands rested on her bra strap. "Do it."

"You're not well... I just-"

"I'm well enough to know that I'm sitting on something that's happy and ready for me." With a laugh, he pulled her back down for a kiss before reaching for the bra strap again. JJ slipped her hand through his jogging bottoms as she pulled away from the kiss.

"Cara," he groaned. "You're so fucking beautiful you know that?"

"I know." Without saying a word, Neil stood up, still holding onto JJ. She wrapped her legs around his waist with a giggle. "I love sex with you, you know that? I feel like you get my body and you know what I want. Is that weird?"

"Well I'm glad." He gently placed JJ onto the bed. "Now let's get these off." His hands slowly crept up her waist before taking off her t-shirt. Her bra fell off and he stood up, looking down at her. She reached for his t-shirt but Neil quickly moved out the way. He closed the door, making sure to lock it. "I'm gonna be honest cara... I've never had sex with anyone whilst Lara was here. I mean she's two rooms away but...I guess you'll have to be my first." Neil chuckled as she stood up, walking towards him. "So you my dear will have to be a little quiet this time. I mean don't get me wrong, I love how much noise you make but..."

"I have you know I can be quite quiet and if anything, just kiss me if I get too loud."

"Noted. Now if you don't mind, I've gotta please my woman." He gently pushed her back so she fell onto the bed. She leaned back on her elbow as she watched him take his clothes off. "I am in absolute awe of your body cara," he said as he put his hands on her thighs. "but for me to appreciate it all I will have to take these off. Spread your legs a little wide and-"