Chapter 30 ~ Fight

(A/N: THERE IS A MANGA SPOILER IN THE PICTURE ABOVE SO DON'T LOOK TOO CLOSELY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!:))

Sophie's POV

Everything was black. And silent. It was like I was in some sort of void. A black hole. I couldn't feel anything. Somewhere in the distance, though, I heard them. My family.

Petra... Oluo... Gunter... Eld...

Farlan and Isabel...

My mom...

What's going on?!

Then I heard the others.

Erwin... Hanji...

My dad...

Eren...

All of them.

"We'll name her Sophie."

"Levi-bro!"

"Join the Survey Corps."

"You're so cute!!"

"I'm so glad I have you back."

"Welcome to the Special Operations Squad!"

I heard all of their voices. They were laughing and talking, saying stuff that they always did, as if they were still here.

No! Please stop! I tried to scream out. I can't take it! Go away! All my memories flashed before my eyes.

My mom... living with Farlan and Isabel... joining the Survey Corps... reuniting with my dad... getting a new family... meeting Eren...

Everything went black and silent again before I heard one last thing. It was Eren.

"If you win you live, if you lose you die." He said. "If you don't fight, you can't win."

That's right... Fight!

I slowly felt my consciousness return.

Fight!

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was still on the ground, the female titan not in my peripheral.

Fight!

I stood up and looked around, finding her on the other side of the city, still running.

FIGHT!

I took off in a run and made my way towards her. My body was in flames but it didn't hurt. I let out a cry and she turned to me, shock written all over her face. She continued running in the opposite direction of me.

I picked up my pace and attacked her from behind. I had her pinned down.

This is it. You're going to pay.

She leaned up forwards but I grabbed her face, making her scream out in pain. I then punched her and threw her into the side of a building. I was going to make sure she suffered before I ended her.

She regained herself and hardened her fingers with crystals, running off. She was heading towards the wall. She tried to climb up it to escape but scouts flew from every direction, trying to take her down. They all failed. Well, except one. I took a good look at it and- wait! Mikasa?! How is she here?!

She quickly sliced through with her 3DMG, cutting all of her fingers off from the wall. She landed on top of Annie's head with a surprisingly calm look on her face. She mouthed something and then hopped off, letting Annie fall to the ground.

She fell on her back and I took the opportunity to leap onto her. I ripped off her arms to get rid of one way of escape for her. I then grabbed her neck and flipped her around so that she was laying on her stomach, exposing her nape.

I tore the skin off of it with my teeth, exposing Annie's human body. It looked like she was... crying? But I didn't care. I couldn't think straight at the moment. All I wanted and all my mind was focused on right now was revenge. Payment. Even if I had to swallow her whole.

"Sophie stop!" I heard Armin yell from somewhere up above.

"Sophie!" Mikasa yelled.

I'm sorry...

I took a long last look at Annie before I threw back my head, intending to devour her. However, I felt something happen. There was a gush of wind and a blast of blue light. She seemed to be crystalizing herself except... it was her whole body. She was putting herself in a crystal.

No! You're not getting away!

I let out a scream and continued with my plan. I was going to kill her, however, I didn't even get the chance to throw my head down to bite before I felt someone slice through my nape, and pull my human body out.