Name Help! Please! ^_^

Salaam everyone !

I've been trying to map out the first, middle, and last names of all of my characters.

And I want to share it with all of you soon In Shaa Allah buuuuut, I am currently stuck on the middle names of Maria, Hisham, Omar, Mustafa, and Hikmah.

Sooooo if y'all would please share your ideas, I'd love to hear them!

So comment below please!

Maria:

(Dad is Egyptian, and her Mother is Syrian and Italian. Hence Emma's middle name being Grace, named after Yasmin's mother. You can suggest names that are in Arabic or in English or that are Italian if you'd like! Last name is Yousef.)

Hisham:

(Parents are Syrian. Last name is Ismail.)

Omar:

(Parents are Pakistani. Last name is Deen.)

Mustafa:

(Parents are Egyptian. Last name is Malik.)

Hikmah:

(Parents are Egyptian and Qatari. Last name is Sulayman of course!)

(Actually all the Sulayman kids have two middle names, and I have one for her already, but I need another one that'll sound good with her name!)

(I wanna find something totally beautiful for her 💙💙💙💙)

Just a side note since someone might say they that they have to have their dad's names as their middle names, as long as they have their dad's last names it's fine to have different middle names.

Annnnd go! ^_^

If I choose any suggestions, In Shaa Allah the person will get a Skript, or a shout out :•)

#StayAwesome