Our 2nd Date

Its been a while since Alan called me and we decided to kind of rush things and have a phone sex chat. I know, I know not probably right thing to do when you only had your first date and then getting ready for your 2nd.

Today is our 2nd date. Did I mention our phone call before deciding to have phone sex. I guess we could say that was part of our 2nd date. Anyway he called me after a couple of weeks after I got back from London with the girls to tell me that he was going to be in my home town and I could wait to show him around and talk some more who knew. He was in California a couple of days ago and he was going to be leaving again to meet the cast there and he invited me to come with him just me and him. I couldnt wait.

I just finished my day of working out doing some errands grocery shopping and more. I had just finished doing some college stuff and some blogging and writing. It was now 3 p.m. and I was getting ready to get in the shower to get ready to see him tonight he was coming to get me at 6 p.m. should we could have dinner and I was going to get ready to show him around the town. I couldn't wait. all I could do was smile and laugh at myself as I still couldn't believe it. He was coming to me on my own turf.

It was finally 6pm and he arrived at my door. We walked out to the car after I locked up my house and got in. He insted to drive so I showed him all over the small down I lived in and then headed down to the city.

We arrived at a small bar to play pool and have drinks and then headed down town to the Rusty Scupper it was an elegant seafood place that looked over the waterfront of the harbor and then decided to do a night cruise after that.

After dinner we boarded the boat and took a night cruise around that harbor. He took my hand and walked with uo the stairs to the bow of the ship and put his arms around my waist and I started to hum the Titanic song. We both shuffle a smirk/laugh at that. Alan said "singing Titanic are we." I said "I couldnt help it. Was one of my favorite movies well romantic movies. I love the Irish music in itm Im also Irish I told him." He started to nuzzle his mouth and nose into my neck kissing it. Making me moan. He whispered I love you. We stayed like that until the ship docked. After it docked he took my hand and led me off. We headed home back to my house to chill.