Seducing My Babies Mama

I was huge. I was carying twinscand was about 7 months along.

"Awe Alan look at me, i'm huge" I pouted pushing my robes off my body and getting ready for bed.

Alan took my shoes off and started rubbing my feet. I started to moan at how good that felt.

Alan said "I think you look hot and sexy baby. I love you like this. You are carrying my children and making me a father". He started teasing me by taking his fingers and trailing up my leg to my thigh and up to my clit. My hormones were going crazy and I wanted him so bad. This preganancy was crazy. Did crazy things to me.

I said to him that your just saying that and thats pur babies. Oh kids daddy is just kidding. The babies starting kicking me. He chuckled your stressed babe. After settling the babies down by talking to them. He laid me back and pushed open my legs wide.

He started touching me and caressing me. Eating me out with that amazing mouth and boy was my clit very sensitive with this pregnancy. It never ceases to amazed me how gentle he was with me especially now that i'm pregnant.

So beautiful he said. Oh Alan, I love you.

His mouth full as he was eating me out. Giving me so much pleasure causing me to giggle and moan at the same time and at the feeling as well. We both created away to make love since I got bigger.

His long strides in me felt good. His fingers pushing in and out of my clit as he rubbed it and pushed further and out. I could feel myself getting ready to squirt and release. Then it happen I felt my jucies as the spray of warm liquid squirted from me. Oh God Alan. His mouth still on my clit licking everything up. Alan cried out, mmm babe you squirted on me that was so sexy. A mouth full of my fluid. He got on top of me and kissed me. I could tasted myself on him. And it felt amazing and set me off more. He released his seed deep in to me. After that we both fell asleep. It was one of my top 10 favorite love sessions with him. God I was still turned on.