Movie Premiere- All Harry Potter

Today was the movie premiere or should I say all of the movies. This was the night were it was a 2 day event where we would watch all the movies. I couldnt wait to meet the cast again. Its been a long time since I saw them in London. Summer is coming close to an end and graduation is 2-3 months away. But im enjoying this time with him we have been together for almost 5 months now and I know hes the one for me we get each other and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

We arrived and met with the cast. We were on the red carpet. Getting interview as his women-girlfriend. I love the feeling of him calling me his women, girlfriend all of it. They interview me and them asking me how I was and how I love being with him and more about the movie and what I thought about it. I told her that "I'm going to be Mrs. Snape. I'm proud of my man and how sexy he is when hes playing Mr. Snape. Watching him in the movie and on set is a huge turn on for me. I always love the student x teacher fantasies/relationship and hes amazing at it." I saw Alan respond and give me a look like he was ready to take me away and have his way with me. But I also saw a look as surprise to him like did I really talk about our personal stuff on national tv or did I just say that. But I didnt care. I wanted the whole world to know that he was mine and I was his.

We hung around more and talked to the fellow cast members beforw heading back to meet with them for dinner. I felt Alan put his arm around my waist as we walked back he turned his head to mine and wispered in my ear "How sexual to say that. Im going to show you tonight sweetheart. You dont know how turn on I am that you said that and I dont think Im going to make it for long." I just smiled knowing I was playing a cat and mouse game.

*note: I know when I wrote this chapter this was going back to the movie premiere in 2002 when the 2nd one was released. I'm going to write this chapter to that but with all the movies as they were released at the same time.