Its A Fine Life

Alan arrived home from work. The kids were away again with our parents well with my parents. The kids were doing wonderful all of us were. We wanted to explore our sex life more and couldnt wait. We havent had alot of time to have sex due to being a parent which we love plus life, work and more. Pretty much a busy life. One way to explore was that we had lots of fantasies to explore, using sex toys, roleplay and more. I always love men in uniform but always love a student/teacher or student/professor relationship. Ever since I saw him in character in movies, I would get turned on even more. Especially when I just realized recently realized fanfiction stories about his character and a readers point of view and of himself. I love when he gets into character. We have a study office in our home reminds me of a classroom that's on set when I came to visit him one day at work. Since that day we decided to try to make it even look more like the set. Since that day I've been so turned on and couldn't wait. We got ready and went upstairs to get into our characters before we began. I couldn't wait. Alan kissed me on the lips and told me how much he loves me. He headed downstairs to the office to take position. I waited for a couple of minutes before I walk down the stairs and headed into his office. The door was slightly ajar and I could see him writing down something and doing paper work at his desk in his robes and his wig that he uses on set.

I was dressed in my lingerie with robes over top of the outfit that I was wearing for him. I started to knock on the door just enough for him to hear me. "Come in Miss Taylor-Rickman". I walked in and sat on the couch that was in the office. " Professor Snape I'm in your potions 101 class as well as your against the dark arts class."Alan snickered. "The one my students call Miss know-it-all and goddess?" "Uh yeah" I said guilty. " But I would not call it that, not me of course not." "I think I need a tutoring session but I think it's more that I need." " You see professor, I wanted to visit you sir. I know this might sound very inappropriate but I always had a crush on you well the hots for you. Everytime I'm in your class I think and dream of you. I fascinated with your voice and it turns me on. I see the way you look at me when I stare in your eyes and at you. I know what you're thinking." I could hear Alan gasp. I could tell that he was getting turned on. "How about making our tutoring sessions a sexual favor." "I could help you while you help me what do you say professor." I hear him groan and a smerk on his face. "Miss Taylor-Rickman you know that this is inappropriate but I shall do indeed and make an exception." Alan said in his Professor Snape voice turning me on.

"What do you have in mind Miss Taylor- Rickman." See professor I see that my grades are slipping since last pushing assessment in your class and you know that I'm a bad girl that I had missed curfew and needed detention. Plus I wanted to take you and make you mine. Alan Watts to the front of his desk and smiled at me. I could see the lost and naughty thoughts running through his. He started to walk up to me halfway. He took his finger and made a sign to say come here to me. I got up and walked over to him. I started to unbutton my ribs and take them off. My robes dropped to the ground and he grabbed me and kissed me rough. He started to kiss my neck and my lips search for us me and we both started moaning.

He started to talk dirty to me saying naughty and dirty things such as how much he wanted me and how he wanted to fuck me. He turned me around so my back was against his chest and his hands and arms were rubbing and touching me, caressing me and touching my breasts and my clit which was still clothed with my lingerie. Do you like what you see professor? He continue to lick and suck as well kiss my neck as he starts taking the rest of my outfit off. "Oh professor" I said "mmmm Severus" calling him by his first name. I could feel myself getting wet. It felt amazing. I turned him around and started to remove his robes and he still had his dress shirt on with his slacks on over his robe. I started to unbotton the shirt and pants slowly removing as a tease like he did back to me. I leave the boxers on for a while as im getting possition. Alan looks up at me and says "You get me so damn hard." And then I started to moan. I started to reach down and massage his cock in his boxers. I started to squeeze him making him moan and squirm in pleasure. He picked me up and started to under my underwear and my bra and sent me on his desk. I opened up my legs for him after he asked me to spread them wide. I looked at him and said "This is turn you on baby". "Do you want to touch me, eat me, play with me professor?"

He took his hands and placed it on my breast massaging them and suck on them it felt amazing. My legs still open as he went down and begin to suck me and eat me out. It felt amazing and so good. I knew that I could come at any minute. I also knew I could feel myself getting ready to squirt and I haven't done that in a while. The thing I love about him is he can make me squirt all the time when we have sex. I love the feeling and I remember the one time we did it. He did it one more time and I clamped his head and face on my clit as I started to squirt and cum. As he was eating me out again, I finally let go it was amazing. I could feel him sucking my clit as I started to squirt and come as he was eating me out again. I finally let go and it felt amazing. I could feel him sucking my clit as my juices flow down to his face and his mouth him lapping it up as it covers his mouth and face. After a couple of minutes he sat up with my jucies dripping off his face and mouth. He lifted me up from his desk with my legs wrapped around him as he carried me to the couch. While I kissed him and tasted all of my jucies off of him. This amazing man, my husband & professor looking so sexy. "Baby, come here I want to taste you to kiss you." Kissing and making out to me. Our tongues swiping each other fighting for dominance and teasing me as well. I started to undress him from his boxers as he did the same to me. We were now both naked in front of each other. I turned him around and laid him on the couch and climbed up. Taking his cock into my hands stroking it before I took it in my mouth and begin to suck on it. I can't wait to give him an amazing blowjob. I grab the lube before we began. "You ready professor, you ready baby I take that you don't need instructions" I could hear his moaning and agreement on it. I finished sucking his cock to where I knew he was going to come to tease him just to the right point before he let go and then I finally let it go. Hearing him dissaprove.

I got up and took some lie and put it in my fingers and hand with the flu as well and his cock again and started stroking it again the first time. He laid on his back. I took more and started applying it to my hands and fingers again and his whole. I told him to lift up his legs and back towards his so I could move his whole and make it easier. I started to insert one of my fingers and then another and then another. I could feel him with her against me and the feeling of him clamping down on my fingers. I continue to massage his prostate the run over again. I knew I was close to where I was touching it because then he finally release and shot his load. We changed places and I took the position and he couldn't himself and me and took his cock and inserted into me. I started learning and loving the feeling of it he starts to continue to push into me and then started pounding me hard and rough until I was finally going to have my release. I cum so much and I knew I probably squirted again as well. I could feel it coming out of me and feeling his, straighten inside of me and feeling it run out of me as well.

We did some anal as well and that's felt amazing. I couldn't wait to see if we got pregnant again or what was going to happen. I can't wait. I know he couldn't either. I love this fantasy we play and I can't wait to see what the future holds and to explore more of our sexual life. We both got redressed and kissed. Put everything back and locked up and turned everything off before heading back upstairs to our bedroom to cuddle and maybe do another round or two of sex before bed. We headed up to the bathroom that's in our room and started to undress each other again and the turn on the shower. We kissed each other and climbed into the shower together. We started to kiss and touch each other and started to wash each other off. Alan starting first with me. Alan took the washcloth and started taking his time massaging me with it. Starting with my breasts down my body until he reached my clit. We started talking dirty together wall taking care of each other in the shower. I could see his flaccid cock and decided to do something about it. I got down on my knees in the shower and took his cock in my mouth again and begin to suck it. I could feel it getting hard in my mouth and the feeling of it twitching. I could feel myself gag and trying not to guy at the feeling. I gave him firm pressure and continue to take him until he came. We started to walk each other off again I took the washcloth and started to wash myself but Alan took it from me. And we started to do it again after our quicky shower sex. Then it was my turn and I did the same thing as well including cleaning his hole and fingering it as well. Finally we both finished the shower together and got put and dried off before heading to bed naked together and falling asleep.